• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any potential adult film stars out there?

• Thread startersmallwhitecock
  • Start date

smallwhitecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
looking to start a cuckold/interracial themed film project next year and was wondering if anyone here would be interested in help make it happen. looking for cameramen actors/(actresses especially) lighting technicians or anyone interested in being involved.im not looking for scorceses or anything just eager participants would be very welcome. mail me at adirector522@hotmail.com if interested.serious only please. thank you. London area would be preferred,but not essential.

If you manage to make a go of it you can always sell me your complete, edited scenes for cuckolds.com, just email me with the webmaster@ address.

film work?

hi just like to say may be interested in this venture if circumstances are appropriate. heres a few pics of me. let me know if i fit the bill.thx.

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 546
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 330
  • k3_170.jpg
    k3_170.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 317

Users who are viewing this thread