• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any real guys for us

• Thread starterwewantu
  • Start date

wewantu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
are there any real uk guys out there who can fuck me senseless infront of my hubby,2 would be better lol get back to me with pics of yourselves,im for real,

Attachments

• another aw meet 003.jpg
    another aw meet 003.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2,577
  • another aw meet 009.jpg
    another aw meet 009.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 995
  • another aw meet 014.jpg
    another aw meet 014.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,323
one sexy lady would like to see more and tell me more of what you like. gawy

Im in Louisiana. if you wanting some picts. I can trade with you. If you ever come around here lets hook up.

Will

thanks for the replies but im looking for guys for real sex,lets be honest if were on the other side of the atlantic were hardly going to meet,so are there any UK guys out there?

Be careful, there are far too many fakes out there. Out of over 20 responses to private messages only two appeared real, and they were too far away and did not fit the bill.

Good luck in your search though, it truly is worth it!!!!

wow baby wish i was in england i would hit that good for you.. nyc here.. us

dont no if this is ang god to you but im in london and 100% real met several women on her and have not dissappointed none of them ill email you a pic so you can see what you will be getting any other offers out the let me know

I like your attitude!

wewantu said:
are there any real uk guys out there who can fuck me senseless infront of my hubby...
You are HOT!

thanks for all the responses,as you can see from some of these pics,im no beginner,ive fucked at least 25 black guys in the last year.

Attachments

• yet another aw meet 004.jpg
    yet another aw meet 004.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 590
  • big fun 016.jpg
    big fun 016.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,125
  • big fun 066.jpg
    big fun 066.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,096
ican see your ready and look hot in those pictures ill loved to add to them and be one of the black guys who would of fucked you

wewantu said:
thanks for all the responses,as you can see from some of these pics,im no beginner,ive fucked at least 25 black guys in the last year.
You are gorgeous, i hope you 'll have more blacks this year. Husband must be very proud of you.

Your photos are of highest quality and nicely posed. You sure are a hot number, and obviously enjoy group sex for maximum orgasms. No shortage of guys to taste your willing persona.

wewantu said:

and you look like you do it so well..show us more :)

meet me at babcock state forest

I can meet you at babcock state forest for some seruious outdoor fucking.Met a couple there last summer who fucked 4 guys in a row on the picnic table with other guys watching. She was soaked in sweat+cum like you wouldn't beleave.

thats 1 fine filly
hope u find some1 to join you :)

Users who are viewing this thread