Any suggestions?

• Thread startertvdebi
  • Start date

tvdebi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2007
360.yahoo.com
I am a 40 year old, life-long cross dresser. I am married to a very straight woman who intensely dislikes my feminine side. Over the years I have attempted to get her to “open up”, get in touch with her sexuality and explore her fantasies. Problem is, she says that she has no sexual fantasies and never has.

She has used a strap-on dildo on me, at my request, on several occasions. However, she is not “into” it and just goes through the motions. I have used a large dildo on her on several occasions and she orgasms several times. I love watching that big cock slide in and out of her pussy but she will never ask for this action. I always have to suggest it.

We have attended several company Halloween parties with me dressed in a feminine costume but she does this begrudgingly as well. She says my legs are sexier that hers and I know that I am more in touch with femininity than she is. Even though these parties are with my co-workers, I have fooled several of them, including the head of security! I have had several guys hit on me thinking I was a girl and even had some hit on me after they found out I was a guy in a dress!

A few months ago, I told my wife that I always thought it would be so cool to see her with another man. To see her take another man’s cock into her pussy and get royally fucked. She wanted to know if I was asking her to do this, and I told her “No, I’m not asking, cause I know you never would. I’m just telling you that I think it would be cool to watch!”

We regularly go to a club a few miles away to drink and play pool. She kicks my ass every time. I get her to dance and play pool with other guys just to see if there is any flirting going on but so far, no! She is an attractive woman with huge DD titties and guys do look at her.

We will be going to the club this weekend for a Halloween party. My costume is extremely short and sexy. I am having my eyebrows shaped and my nails done. I am sure I will have guys attracted to me. What I am hoping is that guys will see her with me and think; Since I make such an attractive female, there is no way I could keep guys from flirting with her since she is not with a “man”. I am hoping guys will hit on her. I want to see her reaction to these guy’s flirtations after knowing that I would like to see her with another guy!

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Very hot - good luck with your halloween party - hopefully alchohol and dancing with others will make her horny and wanting some cock