• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Takers in ATL area

• Thread startereliz1
  • Start date
You are sweet!!

Slimdickens said:
Awesome Bod! Great breasts! And a smattering of freckles in just the right places. YUMMY

Doesn't look like the same chick

Great tits and nipples in pic 1 and 2. not the same in pic 3.

Sorry to say my friend, but they are exactly the same titties!! The first pics I did for a magazine ad, and we had used a bit of 'make up" on the nipples so the contrast would be better for the pictures. But they are of me and I have the original set! Hope you enjoy them. More to cum!

thebiginch said:
Great tits and nipples in pic 1 and 2. not the same in pic 3.

you are right its not the same tits not the same woman pic 2 birth mark should be in pic 3 but its not you should not try and fool photoshop artist

Looks the same to me. Two freckles give it away - one about an inch to the right of her left nipple (as you look at them in pic 2) and the other about an inch above her tummy crease (just left of centre in pic 2).

picture is worth more than words

look at the photo judge for your self

case closed:feedback:

Amen to you. !! The angle of the penetration pic doesn't allow for the bithmark to be seen. But, not to worry, more pics are coming from this set and there will be no doubt. Thanks for your kind support.

_Mark_ said:
Looks the same to me. Two freckles give it away - one about an inch to the right of her left nipple (as you look at them in pic 2) and the other about an inch above her tummy crease (just left of centre in pic 2).

that is her in all the pictures, i dont think they r fake at all, superb body babe, keep the pictures coming. X

love your pictures and would love to be playing with that hot body. Look forward to seeing more.

totally different tits

Last edited by a moderator:
eliz1, please try to ignore the idiots. i know you from flickr and other places and if these boobs want to waste time deciding if you are "real" or not they are not worth your time

your woman is as fine as they come, thank you the post.

respect

seedbag

if I was to visit atlanta, I'd love to take her a few times. she has a hot body and I bet her pussy is just as hot and wet to fuck

Thanks for the encouragement and you are very kind to say so!

And it looks like I have a few takers!! Thanks Guys!

seedbag2 said:
eliz1, please try to ignore the idiots. i know you from flickr and other places and if these boobs want to waste time deciding if you are "real" or not they are not worth your time

your woman is as fine as they come, thank you the post.

respect

seedbag

Last edited by a moderator:
real or not those tits are NICE!!

Thanks, They are real. AND Thank You BB ( I know you read this) for a wonderfull sunday last week!! Enjoyed it alot!

E

Benncolumbus said:
real or not those tits are NICE!!

Great!

Great breasts! Just the right blend of "large" and "perky." Don't see that too often in real life.

Thank U !!! Here are a couple more for your enjoyment!!

bearcasey said:
Great breasts! Just the right blend of "large" and "perky." Don't see that too often in real life.

Attachments

• pp3.jpg
    pp3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 164
  • pp4.jpg
    pp4.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread