Anybody else’s Hotwife into Cum as much as cock?

UntamedHotwife

My wife is addicted to cock. I’m addicted to her.
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2024
Northern, FL
We have been in the lifestyle since we met 15 years ago. My wife actually got me into it, not the other way around. My wife likes a nice cock, don’t get me wrong. She likes to fuck hard so she’s not into massive cocks so much, but she likes a thick 7”-7.5” the best. About five years ago she really started getting into guys with massive cum loads. It’s gotten to the point now where she screens her potential meet ups for big loads now. She would take a 5” cock with a massive load over a 7” cock with a small load. Is this normal? I’m having trouble finding others with wives with a similar proclivity. Is this something she is going to outgrow?

7770A27B-046E-4799-9D6D-0C0905AD59FB-9432-00000528D08AF37D.png

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, Hubbyofhotwife, cazzolatino and 4 others
My wife is the same. She enjoys a big cock but she has made the comment hundreds of times she would take a smaller cock with a bigger load

• Love
Reactions: hubbyofasianslut, Lovasianladies, hotcummer and 2 others
MatureHollyandCuck said:
My wife is the same. She enjoys a big cock but she has made the comment hundreds of times she would take a smaller cock with a bigger load
I’m glad to find someone else who knows what it’s like. We have been in the lifestyle for a long time so we’ve met several other women who love cock, but almost none of them likes cum. I have seen my wife get fucked to orgasm three times in ten minutes by guys with big beautiful cocks, but the only thing that makes me jealous are the guys who can shoot huge loads. Sometimes just the site of cum shooting out of a cock will make her cum.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Mine is the same. She likes a thick cock cause she likes to be filled and stretched but not skewered. She absolutely loves to have a ton of cum in her. It makes her orgasm each time she feels it shoot into her and she says when she feels it drip out of her she get little mini orgasms. Her biggest fantasy is to have a train and each guy take turns cumming in her. Long road ahead to have that fantasy happen.

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino, Lovasianladies, hotcummer and 2 others
UntamedHotwife said:
I’m glad to find someone else who knows what it’s like. We have been in the lifestyle for a long time so we’ve met several other women who love cock, but almost none of them likes cum. I have seen my wife get fucked to orgasm three times in ten minutes by guys with big beautiful cocks, but the only thing that makes me jealous are the guys who can shoot huge loads. Sometimes just the site of cum shooting out of a cock will make her cum.

Yes, that is what excites Holly as well, the sight of cum shooting. One thing I will say about her is she is definitely not afraid of cum and taking a load. She has had multiple blowbangs over the years and I have seen her face completely covered and all the cum is like a drug to her almost.

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino, Lovasianladies and UntamedHotwife
hhansen said:
Mine is the same. She likes a thick cock cause she likes to be filled and stretched but not skewered. She absolutely loves to have a ton of cum in her. It makes her orgasm each time she feels it shoot into her and she says when she feels it drip out of her she get little mini orgasms. Her biggest fantasy is to have a train and each guy take turns cumming in her. Long road ahead to have that fantasy happen.
I’m not much for big cum loads. Mine are definitely smaller than average, but I love to see loads of cum on or dripping out of my wife. I feel like I experience a little of the ecstasy she feels through her.

• Love
You can actually train yourself to cum more. Just edge yourself 3-4 times a day for 3 days. Ive been doing it for a while and can produce a ton. The best part is I can cum in her ass then go for round 2 and cum a lot in her pussy. She just sits there with her legs in the air feeling it drip with a smile on her face. Its fun to see her all turned on but fuck me it can get exausintg.

Reactions: Lilwood, Lovasianladies and UntamedHotwife
hhansen said:
You can actually train yourself to cum more. Just edge yourself 3-4 times a day for 3 days. Ive been doing it for a while and can produce a ton. The best part is I can cum in her ass then go for round 2 and cum a lot in her pussy. She just sits there with her legs in the air feeling it drip with a smile on her face. Its fun to see her all turned on but fuck me it can get exausintg.
I will definitely try that. I’m going to tell her I am going to cum on her face and she will expect my usual small load and then just blast her.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and MatureCockWhore
MatureHollyandCuck said:
Yes, that is what excites Holly as well, the sight of cum shooting. One thing I will say about her is she is definitely not afraid of cum and taking a load. She has had multiple blowbangs over the years and I have seen her face completely covered and all the cum is like a drug to her almost.
My wife has never done a blow bang and she doesn’t want to, but her number one sexual bucket list item is to be in a glory hole. I asked her what the difference is but she can’t explain it. She says she has had fantasies about being in a glory hole since she was young and didn’t even know they actually existed.

• Love
UntamedHotwife said:
My wife has never done a blow bang and she doesn’t want to, but her number one sexual bucket list item is to be in a glory hole. I asked her what the difference is but she can’t explain it. She says she has had fantasies about being in a glory hole since she was young and didn’t even know they actually existed.

Nice! Hope she does it one day.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and UntamedHotwife
MatureHollyandCuck said:
Nice! Hope she does it one day.
Me too, but the problem is she wants to go to a relatively classy glory hole where people we are acquainted with will be, and that’s not the kind we normally find. Classy glory hole… the ultimate oxymoron

UntamedHotwife said:
Me too, but the problem is she wants to go to a relatively classy glory hole where people we are acquainted with will be, and that’s not the kind we normally find. Classy glory hole… the ultimate oxymoron
Yea, not sure those exist. We went to a gloryhole about 10 years or so ago. Wife went in there with the intention of sucking off a few dicks but once we were inside she got cold feet. Walked around for a bit and left. Did see a couple of other ladies go into a booth while we were there. Hoping someday she will want to try again

Reactions: Lovasianladies and UntamedHotwife
all of the ones near us are in gay book stores which isn’t her cup of tea or theirs. We go to a few house parties every year and she’s always hoping they will have one set up

Reactions: Lovasianladies and MatureCockWhore
UntamedHotwife said:
all of the ones near us are in gay book stores which isn’t her cup of tea or theirs. We go to a few house parties every year and she’s always hoping they will have one set up
Most swingers clubs in the UK have Glory Holes in a safe consensual environment.

Reactions: UntamedHotwife
my cum slut

Last edited: