• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anydesk Slaves Wanted

• Thread starterdomhungbull2017
  • Start date
pm me if you would watch me jerking on camera with my face showing, record it and blackmail me for pics and info of my wife.

Reactions: antoniodicro
catscuck@ad

Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well!

Offers PM or KIK: panettaakovasti1

ExtremeMasterFin said:
Master here to use you and your slut for a wife! Any extreme offers you have I am into it, the kinkier the better! I am also in to blackmail for real (=you do as I tell you once I got her personal info for me not to tell her) if you dare! Before we start I need to make sure she really is your wife and that you are who you are, I can prove myself as well!

I have been blackmailed before. My wife let a black man seduce her and she refused me sex for months. She said no sex until I sucked him off. I did and she took pics with his cell and he told me I had to pay him or the pics would be passed around.

sissyboidonny said:
I have been blackmailed before. My wife let a black man seduce her and she refused me sex for months. She said no sex until I sucked him off. I did and she took pics with his cell and he told me I had to pay him or the pics would be passed around.
What was the result? Did you pay him?

sissyboidonny said:
sounds great

ExtremeMasterFin said:

You have not followed up with me yet?

Anydesk - 604 742 301
Password - Jim@1234
Unattended , unlimited

Anydesk 690 188 586 pass Sara1234 Teamviewer 1 688 129 917 pass Sara1234

hi guys

I just sent you a text

440423832 slut wife to share

Anydesk - 604 742 301
Password - Jim@1234
Unattended , unlimited

sissyboidonny said:
You have not followed up with me yet?
PM me if your offering me something!

looking for anydesk ownership and control pm me if intrested

Reactions: KevinPamalaO, JohnCuckUK and DenCuckold
Anydesk 690 188 586 pass Sara1234 Teamviewer 1 688 129 917 pass Sara1234 - unattended access, you can see, browse, search personal info

my A.D is open, come and view my wife, 914 862 569 . I prefer Doms/Bulls 40+.