• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone else’s wife love Christmas party season

• Thread starterSharingHubby
  • Start date

SharingHubby

Tell me how much you want her
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2023
Ireland
My wife has been to 5 different Christmas parties already she loves them

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, fallingtopieces, Stevebeth and 4 others
Is she getting picked up at each one

Reactions: fallingtopieces
Filbertfox said:
Is she getting picked up at each one
She gets chatted up a lot and has stayed out over night once or twice

Reactions: littlesmallie, fallingtopieces and Custer Laststand
Wore this to an Xmas party a few years ago and yes I did get fucked...nothing on underneath.

IMG_6931 (2).JPG
IMG_6944 (2).JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Nazareth, lnohhnvm and 4 others
Our wives look forward to "donning their slut apparel." For many of us white bois, we look forward to "donning our gay apparel." For the Black Men, they look forward to having their dicks sucked by, and fucking, both of us. 🥰

Reactions: fallingtopieces, SharingHubby and WVhotwifecoupl
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Wore this to an Xmas party a few years ago and yes I did...nothing on underneath.

IMG_6931 (2).JPG
IMG_6944 (2).JPG
Wow I’m sure you were extremely popular

SharingHubby said:
Wow I’m sure you were extremely popular
Yup...I kept busy that evening

WVhotwifecoupl said:
Yup...I kept busy that evening
Your stunning looking woman amazing body x

merry xmas outfit for some friends, she was really busy that night

natale011_W.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, costadelsol, Nazareth and 3 others
Wife love Christmas parties always got picked up Christmas parties always got picked up some times she would fuck the guy in the bathroom or the car and come back to the party couldn’t wait till we got home yes for bbc she was always ATM

IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_0488.jpeg
IMG_1440.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_3744.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, fallingtopieces, SharingHubby and 2 others
Last year my wife (45, 5'8, white, blonde milf type) and I (43, 6'2, Mexican, average build) went to a Christmas party for her job where the company hired a guy to play Santa and take pictures. After having more than a few drinks, my wife says she wants to take a picture with Santa. He looked just like Santa, old (late 60ish) and fat with white hair, but fake beard. He noticed he was very loud and abnoxious (i think he was drinking too) and being a typical introvert, I wanted to avoid him; however my extrovert wife eventually convinced me. The whole time, he was eyeing her and being touchy-feely with her. He asked if she was a good girl or naughty this year. She laughed and glanced at me and played along by flirting back calling him Bad Santa while I just stood there feeling awkward and embarrassed. For context, she knows I like when she flirtatious with men, but I wasn't expecting her to do this at her work Xmas party around coworkers....and with an pervy old Santa. I went unnoticed until he turned his attention to me. He asked "and who is this little boy?" I felt my cheeks blush and my wife introduced me. He then asks me if my wife deserves a present from Santa. Catching his insinuation, I blush harder and don't know what to say. I couldn't believe this asshole mall Santa was trying to cuck me in front of everyone. My wife then asks him for a picture, and he agrees, but makes her say "Please, Santa" first. When I try to discreetly stay out of camera view, the photographer tells me to get into the picture. I was about to decline when my wife blurts out "It's OK, he'd rather just watch" and gives me what she thinks is a subtle wink (by now she's more than tipsy). Bad Santa practically laughed in my face. I end up getting in the picture but am standing behind her awkwardly while he has his arm around her and holding her hand. He then asks her if she wants a picture of her sitting on Santa's lap. She knows I'm embarrassed but doesn't seem to notice (or care) at this point. She squeals "YES!" and is still holding his hand as he leads her to his chair. He looked at me and said "only her" while laughing. I say that fine with me. She sits on his lap for the picture and I see them whispering to each other and laughing. He has one arm around her and the other hand on her leg. She continues to sit there after the picture which looks more and more awkward with each passing second. The whole time I can't believe my wife is basically outing me as a cuck to her coworkers. He hugs her, then waves and laughs as we walk away. When I ask later what they were whispering, she said he asked if I was a cuck. She told him we are talking about it. He proceeded to offer to "help". He then told her to ditch "your elf dick hubby" and be a naughty girl for Santa at his hotel room (he said he was from out of town). She said she laughed it off and politely declined. After the party, she said she wanted to go with friends to a bar. I was partied out so I UBERed straight home and fell asleep around midnight. I partly woke up when she came home around 3am. She was in a good mood and I could hear her humming Xmas songs quietly. In the morning, I asked what she did after the party. She was vague, saying it was boring at the bars and blaming her lame coworkers. When I asked who went, she paused and said "I don't think you met them". Now I always had a feeling that she's hiding things, particularly that she is fucking other men behind my back. I tell her it's ok if she is and to tell me, but she denies it saying she will tell me if she does. If I had to guess, I'd say she went to the hotel room of that old, fat, obnoxious Santa after the party. He was probably on top of my wife, balls deep and pounding her married pussy while laughing about her elf dick hubby at home.

• Love
Reactions: CptNemo61, cynful and SharingHubby
Damn, that’s hot. Love stories like this.
Has she done anything like this again?

My Wife has just got home from one, it is locally 06:15, she has shown me her backside as it is really painful as she had anal sex with 2 guys, her hole looks very sore and has dried spunk around it and down the inside of her thighs, I am kissing it better and licking it clean, lovely!!!

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, cynful and SharingHubby
WVhotwifecoupl said:
Wore this to an Xmas party a few years ago and yes I did...nothing on underneath.

IMG_6931 (2).JPG
IMG_6944 (2).JPG
This needs those tits

IMG_4179.jpeg

My wife had cheated and cuckolded me at one of her jobs years ago. It was an accounting firm, and during one of their lunch hours this one accountant guy invited my wife up to his office when most were out for lunch. I found out after we had a fight and she told me about this accountant with a bigger cock then mine. Then a couple months later my wife brought me to her firm's office Christmas party. At this office they had their small break room set up with the snacks, and drinks. I knew the guy my wife cuckolded me with, but this one other accountant had walked into this break room and my wife followed him. I was standing right next to the door. Then this other guy played a joke by flipping off the light and shutting the door. My wife and this other accountant were in that dark room for a few minutes. I felt kind of embarrassed as a couple of the other accountant guys were howling "WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?" One of them patted my shoulder saying, " you better get in there and see what your wife's doing." I looked around seeing a couple of the other girl laughing. Then they came out, my wife's face all red and she just said we couldn't find the switch. I still remember this well even though it was years ago. I have little pee, pee jacking off images thinking of my wife being that office ***** for some of those accountants. I have thought that maybe this guy she was with in the dark break room, knew about that other guy she fucked in the office. He was feeling her up and kissing her those few minutes, I'll never know for sure, but it does still get this cuckold hard.

I loved some of those other Christmas party's when a guy asks my wife for a dance. I watch how he holds her, their hands sometimes on my wife's ass.

Reactions: DannyBoyx, fallingtopieces and SharingHubby
powerful11 said:
Wife love Christmas parties always got picked up Christmas parties always got picked up some times she would fuck the guy in the bathroom or the car and come back to the party couldn’t wait till we got home yes for bbc she was always ATM

IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_0488.jpeg
IMG_1440.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_4182.jpeg
IMG_3744.jpeg
looks like NY11.

WVhotwifecoupl said:
Wore this to an Xmas party a few years ago and yes I did get fucked...nothing on underneath.

IMG_6931 (2).JPG
IMG_6944 (2).JPG
In contrast, I wore this to hub's office Xmas party this year as the conservative wife who is not a slut :)

IMG_1006(2).jpg

My wife before her work Christmas party… I picked her and three guys up afterwards

IMG_9097.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jong
milfbuster said:
My wife before her work Christmas party… I picked her and three guys up afterwards

IMG_9097.jpeg
Wanktastic!!

SharingHubby said:
My wife has been to 5 different Christmas parties already she loves them
my wife does

Users who are viewing this thread