anyone else seeking extreme situations in uk

• Thread starterUkmalewhitetrashgangbangs
  • Start date

Ukmalewhitetrashgangbangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
Is there anyone else living in the uk that would be interested in exploring the possibilities of the two situations i am about to describe, that i would like to happen to me?

First situation i would like to make happen is that i move into a pure blk part of a town or city in the uk and make myself known as a slut to be used day or night, on demand, by all the blk men living in the area.

Second situation, that i am collared and put on a leash and walked almost naked around blk areas of a city and offered to any blk man wanting use of me.

Has anyone in the uk any experience of living such a life, and any tips or help as to where good places to do this would be.

Kind regards to all

Sean, a true worshipper and slut to all blk men, on demand

I really don't think you would find such an area in the UK. It may be easier if you were a woman but even then, there is a lot more integration in the UK and even the mainly black areas are pretty cool and safe for whites (at least I have never had an issue but that may be just a personal opinion as a big, mean looking ugly bloke tends to be left alone no matter what his colour)

If you were after Asian areas that were almost no-go areas, you would find them easier to find in the UK.

thank you for your message

Thank you for your perspective on this, you may indeed be right, i will still perservere though, anyone with any ideas or help, feel free to contact me on 07871098219.

Attachments

• seanmar08.jpg
    seanmar08.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 124