• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone ever find out thier sister is into the cuckold lifestyle and insist I not tell my wife anything and let her use me anyway she pleases?

• Thread starterUrCockMyWife
  • Start date

UrCockMyWife

Lonely and wanting to clean up pussy!
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2019
Pa
The last week has been insane, my laptop broke so my sister gave me her laptop because mine got broken! As I was going through it I found hundreds of pictures of my sister sexy as hell and come to find out she she is a dirtylittle slut who loves complete power over males. Please let me know your opinions on this whole situation!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: oldgermancuck, toolman2c, Staghub and 2 others
UrCockMyWife said:
The last week has been insane, my laptop broke so my sister gave me her laptop because mine got broken! As I was going through it I found hundreds of pictures of my sister sexy as hell and come to find out she is a dirty little slut who loves complete power over males. Please let me know your opinions on this whole situation!
Your sister (who is married, I gather) has the right idea.

It's not clear, however, how your post relates to the title of this thread, in which you claim, or seem to claim, that your sister "insists on being able to use you in whatever way(s) she pleases."

In what ways does your sister insist on being able to "use you"?

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread