• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone feel this way?

• Thread starterb4911
  • Start date

b4911

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2006
I am 40 year old very happily married for 18 years to a beautiful, sexy woman. We have verbal fantacies when we fuck or jerk off (over the phone) about her fucking other guys (old boyfriends, guys she meets, etc.). I am totally turned on by the fantasy of her getting fucked by another guy, however, after I cum, my entire perspective changes and get turned off by the possible reality. That is, while I am getting off, I can totally see her getting fucked by someone else for real, but, after I cum, no way.

Has anyone had a similar experience of being totally turned on (by the fantasy) until you cum. If so, have you "crossed over" and tried it for real or just kept is as a fantasy.

I would be interested in hearing other's experience with this.

I was that way at first, then one day on her 30th birthday she saddled up with my best friend (black and thick) and I at the same time. She was awesome and rather verbal during the event. I guess you could say i 'crossed over' and I've never regretted any of it. Oh, and my best friend, is still my best friend. Good luck in your decision.

Sounds like she took the initiative. Was this the case or did you and your friend colaborate to make it happen.

Oh no, it was at my request. We talked about it for some time, but when it came right down to it, she just couldn't let herself go. To this day, she needs my gentle push in order to make anything happen. She likes it when I'm reminding her of my desires.

Good to know. Thanks.

and if you want to know how things are currently, read the new thread Bareback in Raleigh!

Chucksters Wife

I happen to know that chucksters wife is a living dream.A truly beautiful woman.What a day her thirtieth birthday must have been for you and your black best friend.Chuck I envy you very much.You have it dicked and I am happy for all of you.okdeacon It just cant get any hotter

Users who are viewing this thread