• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone interested in a Asian girl

• Thread starterAsianGrl4Blk
  • Start date
A

AsianGrl4Blk

What do you think of me

Attachments

• mar.jpg
    mar.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,326
  • 225332729_l[1].jpg
    225332729_l[1].jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,069
damn how are u how old are u andwhere are u located by the way you are very pretty pm me

hello gorgeous

You are extremely lovely. I am certainly interested in getting to know an asian girl. You perhaps? Maybe we could talk. Hope you're nearby. P.S. I would love to see your smile. Contact me at inservice_inneed@hotmail.com.
Look forward to meeting you soon.

D.P.
Dominant Professional

Wow you have been blessed with the lips and body to go with them. I'd love to have a whole 24 hours with you to sample every bit of you.

How could any man not be interested in a lady such as yourself?

You're real cute. If you're truly an "AsianGrl4Blk," fellas'd be more available probably if they had an idea where you live, first of all. It'd be great to see you in motion or in action.

Black men only.

cool

nice picture sweetie how oold are you and where are you locate would love to se something up with oyu fir..

What a face

and I'd love to give youa rim job

Those lips are made to be spattered liberally with black spunk. Hope we get to see the photos soon.

hey you are reallu cool... what u upto now.. i mean what r u thinking.. what is ur next move

Users who are viewing this thread