• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone Just Role Play Cuck Fantasy's with Their Wife/GF?

• Thread starterCuck&Young
  • Start date

Cuck&Young

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2012
So it seems like most people on here are fully immersed in the cuck lifestyle: bulls, hotwifes etc etc. Obviously nothing wrong with that. Just curious though, does anyone out there JUST talk about the fantasy with their wife or girlfriend?

For me, I had a gf and after I told her about my fantasy she was more than happy to play along. We only role played/fantasized though, and never actually included another guy. Some examples of what we did:

-She'd make up stories about stopping at a random guys house before coming over. Said she'd fuck him and i'd get his sloppy seconds.

-When we fucked she'd yell her ex's name.

-We wen't to our favorite restaurant and she told me she fucked her ex in the bathroom there.

-She'd make up intimate stories about other guys, as graphic as possible throughout the day.

-Told me all the places she's had sex, and how they fucked her.

-Told me she fucked someone in my bed when i was at work and it was the only time she's been satisfied.

Those are only some of the examples. We made a rule beforehand that she'd only play along if i didn't ask what details were real and what were fake (with regards to her past). So naturally i just assumed they were all real :) I loved every second of it, and never dealt with the jealously issue of another guy. Anyone out there have a similar experience?

That is very hot! You have a great GF!

Cuck&Young said:
So it seems like most people on here are fully immersed in the cuck lifestyle: bulls, hotwifes etc etc. Obviously nothing wrong with that. Just curious though, does anyone out there JUST talk about the fantasy with their wife or girlfriend?

For me, I had a gf and after I told her about my fantasy she was more than happy to play along. We only role played/fantasized though, and never actually included another guy. Some examples of what we did:

-She'd make up stories about stopping at a random guys house before coming over. Said she'd fuck him and i'd get his sloppy seconds.

-When we fucked she'd yell her ex's name.

-We wen't to our favorite restaurant and she told me she fucked her ex in the bathroom there.

-She'd make up intimate stories about other guys, as graphic as possible throughout the day.

-Told me all the places she's had sex, and how they fucked her.

-Told me she fucked someone in my bed when i was at work and it was the only time she's been satisfied.

Those are only some of the examples. We made a rule beforehand that she'd only play along if i didn't ask what details were real and what were fake (with regards to her past). So naturally i just assumed they were all real :) I loved every second of it, and never dealt with the jealously issue of another guy. Anyone out there have a similar experience?

===============

Thousands

duke9555 said:
===============

Thousands

care to share a couple? does she fuck other guys too?

yeah we have a similar experience....and it is great!!

This is what we do yep, :). Used the lube bottle (big) on her last night while she pretended it was another guy, oh and she dresses up slutty for my friends and her work friends.

Sharing those nasty fantasies

It seems thats all I can think about when I'm with my wife is another guy we know fucking her . I share a ton of cuckold fantasies with my wife , I've printed out stories of husbands eating their wifes cream pies and I changed the guys names to guys we know . I'll add some things that fit our lifestyle to make it seem more real . Lately its one of our sons friends cuckolding me and my wife will read it , then we have sex while I'm mentioning his name . I'll talk about licking up his cum while I'm eating my wife . I'll mention one of our sons friends while shes sucking my cock , my wife will moan " oh yea " and I'll cum hard . Sometimes it's my old drunken friend or we'll talk about this guy she likes at her job .

I love fantasizing with my wife about these younger guys in their 20's fucking her with their hard young bodies and super hard cocks . I think these young guys that see their moms as sluts is kind of hot .

pussy boy said:
It seems thats all I can think about when I'm with my wife is another guy we know fucking her . I share a ton of cuckold fantasies with my wife , I've printed out stories of husbands eating their wifes cream pies and I changed the guys names to guys we know . I'll add some things that fit our lifestyle to make it seem more real . Lately its one of our sons friends cuckolding me and my wife will read it , then we have sex while I'm mentioning his name . I'll talk about licking up his cum while I'm eating my wife . I'll mention one of our sons friends while shes sucking my cock , my wife will moad " oh yea " and I'll cum hard . Sometimes it's our neighbor nextdoor or we'll talk about this guy she likes at her job .

I love fantasizing with my wife about these younger guys in their 20's fucking her with their hard young bodies and super hard cocks . I think these young guys that see their moms as sluts is kind of hot .

very hot, your wife sounds like a great woman! so she hasn't actually fucked anyone else? With us, i get really tempted to push her to call/text another guy for real. When she's playing out the fantasy and i'm at my absolute peak, i think i'd let her do anything. I even sometimes suggest she text her ex. It never happens though, and i think i'm kind of glad because i know after i cum i'm gonna be pissed i made her do that.

The key here is he 'had a girlfriend'.
What happened to that?
Maybe she got tired of thinking about it and started doing it then left?

My blonde wife is too dumb to role play. Really.

Hank jones said:
The key here is he 'had a girlfriend'.
What happened to that?
Maybe she got tired of thinking about it and started doing it then left?

your right, were no longer together. she was leaving for grad school and we had already decided to break up when she left. to my regret, i waited only a cpl of weeks before she left to tell her about my fantasy so it was very short lived

she'll listen to me but she doesn't add to it. I think she's shy about it.

Your post rasies a very interesting question, and that is "To what extent are our wives telling the truth when we fuck them? Or are they merely fantasizing?"

In my own case, my wife has been fucked by probably a hundred different guys over the years. I have asked her many questions and encourage her to talk about them as much as she will. And we also talk about them while we fuck.

I will ask her questions like "What was the biggest cock you ever took?" or "How many guys did you take in one session?" and I do know that sometimes her answers vary. So, I can't tell for sure whether she is fantasizing or telling the truth.

But it doesn't make a big difference because I am always the one who benefits. Evenn while I fuck her, she may be thinking about her ex, who had, as she has said, a much bigger cock than I do!

Son of John said:
Your post rasies a very interesting question, and that is "To what extent are our wives telling the truth when we fuck them? Or are they merely fantasizing?"

In my own case, my wife has been fucked by probably a hundred different guys over the years. I have asked her many questions and encourage her to talk about them as much as she will. And we also talk about them while we fuck.

I will ask her questions like "What was the biggest cock you ever took?" or "How many guys did you take in one session?" and I do know that sometimes her answers vary. So, I can't tell for sure whether she is fantasizing or telling the truth.

But it doesn't make a big difference because I am always the one who benefits. Evenn while I fuck her, she may be thinking about her ex, who had, as she has said, a much bigger cock than I do!

has your wife fucked all these men while you've been married? If so, how do you not already know all the answers? (like the biggest cock she ever took). Are you not there when she's fucking them? For me it was a little different. All i had to go with was her past, so every little detail was very important because i obviously was never there to see it myself

My girlfriend and I played exactly that way: role-playing and such, and it stayed that way for 4-5 years. Then she met a guy. And she came back to me and asked if I would seriously let her do this. And one thing led to another from there.

Awesome, rudiger!

I've posted this elsewhere but my wife and I played like this for close to 10 years before taking the next step towards making it a reality.

We explored a lot including naming her favorite dildo so "Jim" could fuck her first before me. Coupled with some mutually read/aroused Penthouse Letters stories, we had some fun times learning more about each other's likes and dislikes.

Stories. I used to tell her stories as we had sex. I'd make them up as we went along. Here excitement level would match the excitement level of the stories. Asked afterwards if she'd like to do that. Immediately it was a yes, but if I waited a few minutes t ask it became a maybe, longer it would become a no.

She would never do it in return. Says she has no imagination, so I told her to use a true story, just don't tell me it's true, unless she wants to. She won't. I'm sure she has many 'stories' as she's been with more than 300 men. No details, no stories.

This is pretty much the only way this plays out with my girlfriend and I. It's primarily talking about things we could do, scenarios that would involve her fucking other guys and so on. While she says she doesn't have any interest in moving forward, the sex when we talk about it is always hotter than any other sex we have.

misterstache

It didn't make a difference what the story was, MFM, MM, FF, MMF, FFM, MMMMMF. Her orgasms were endless. The stories I told her were during masturbation or manual stimulation.

If I was to guess, some of the stories I told her probably had a tinge of truth as she's had a very active sexual past.

Reactions: WhatDoYouThink

Users who are viewing this thread