• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone Know A Tracey...

• Thread starterIsland77
  • Start date

Island77

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2006
From Amityville, NY?
She's completely out of control.
Seriously, she will suck and fuck Any guy!
She's big on swallowing and has a penchant for anal sex (even though she only tried it a couple of times).
Sound familiar to anyone? She's very petite, short hair (changes colors often) nice/average body.
I'd like to talk about her with someone who knows her. It could be a pretty interesting conversation.

So sorry, I am new here and I just realized I posted in the wrong topic. Please forgive me, it was not intentional.

I'm up in Westechester.. I would love to come out to LI and spend the day teaching the little slut to worship my thick cockand training her as my new *****..

may know her....amityvile here as well

also live in amityville new york on ocean ave.....four houses away from the amityville horror house

bastogne1972 said:
also live in amityville new york on ocean ave.....four houses away from the amityville horror house

Hey Bastogne. Thanks for the reply. Maybe you've seen Tracey, a fairly cute and extremely petite woman around town. She has short hair and an average body.
Seriously, she will suck ANY cock (and always swallows) and will fuck just about any guy. She has a huge anal fetish as well.

Users who are viewing this thread