• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
April_Luv said:
. Just to let you all know, I have been taking so much more Black dick then white dick (Sorry to my husband...but he already knows this). Don't forget about me.

XXX
April Luv

I hope hubby's not too dissapointed. But I'm sure he knows that a hot slut like you deserves a lot more than what his tiny white cock can provide.

lol, he "has" finally accepted the fact that he is now married to a super hot sexy black cock addicted woman and there is NO going back!

Hey you don't have to prove anything to anyone on this site.There are extremely negative people in this world.Who like to put others down so they can feel good about themselves.

LOL, he "has" finally accepted that he is now married to a black cock addicted woman and there is NO going back. He is learning too take great pleasure in it though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post, I did one from my phone.

Are you referring to the negative comments left about my latest video clip...some pretty harsh words! I haven't heard anything here though. My husband thought it was a really good clip. Maybe not :(

For DE_BBC

DE_BBC just wanted to let you know I'm working on the questions and I think I have some good stuff so far. Things are really starting to flow...and my husband is making sure I'm keeping focused. We are planning on taking some new photos this weekend to include with it.

XXX
April Luv

April_Luv said:
DE_BBC just wanted to let you know I'm working on the questions and I think I have some good stuff so far. Things are really starting to flow...and my husband is making sure I'm keeping focused. We are planning on taking some new photos this weekend to include with it.

XXX
April Luv

Thanks hon.

Married White Women Who Love BBC

DE_BBC has a very nice Blog to visit. You all should keep an eye on it, I think it is going to be something good :love:

XXX
April Luv

thanks for shairing

Why no more updates?

Does she ever do any fuck scenes?all you get from her are blow jobs.

Sorry, I don't post much here anymore since the site has changed. I do have some fuck videos and there should be a couple links to them posted.

XXX
April Luv

Wish it was real

It's been a long time since I've been back to the forum. I received a really nice photoshop pic from a fan and had to post it for all of you to enjoy.

Attachments

• My_First.jpg
    My_First.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 177
tttttttttttttttttttttttk