Are Black Men the "Alpha Males" of the human race.

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date

horny_couple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2009
Many people think so...especially do to penis size and stamina....I think its possible but what do you guys think? and if thats the case is it white males (and other races) duty to submit and serve black men?

Reactions: LucidMatrix
Not stupid...just asking people's opinions.....

Tell you what... YOU go right ahead and submit to someone because they are black and for no other reason. It amazes me (I don't know why...look where I am right now) the thoughts that go through some people's heads. So the criteria for submitting is penis size and stamina. I guess the next time you see a horse, you better hit your knees.

A horse is an animal..the question was about humans.

horny cpl
I do feel that this is true. I have been submitting since my late teens
I always end up with Black man as my boss and I have liked that.
well, just to answer. I think blk men are taking their rightful place as Masters of the World
luv, MsGary

MsGary said:
horny cpl
I do feel that this is true. I have been submitting since my late teens
I always end up with Black man as my boss and I have liked that.
well, just to answer. I think blk men are taking their rightful place as Masters of the World
luv, MsGary

You might want to check that. Everything that black people have, was given to them, in one form or another, by other races. Who gave them their freedom? What's happening to blacks in Darfur right now...as propagated by Arabs? What would happen if other races stopped going to athletic events that had black people? What if other races stopped buying black musician's records and stopped going to their concerts?

For every black CEO, there's a group of shareholders with their hands up his ass making him do what they say (and they ain't black). For every rich black athlete, there's a mega-rich white man writing his checks. For every wealthy black rapper, there's a million white teenage boys laying down the cash to buy his CD. For every black doctor, there's 500 more qualified applicants of another race who didn't get accepted to medical school because they weren't black. (This is why nobody, not even black people, want to go to a black doctor)

Don't get too caught up in the Obama thing.

this has nothing to do with Obama as far as im concerned.

gears said:
You might want to check that. Everything that black people have, was given to them, in one form or another, by other races. Who gave them their freedom? What's happening to blacks in Darfur right now...as propagated by Arabs? What would happen if other races stopped going to athletic events that had black people? What if other races stopped buying black musician's records and stopped going to their concerts?

For every black CEO, there's a group of shareholders with their hands up his ass making him do what they say (and they ain't black). For every rich black athlete, there's a mega-rich white man writing his checks. For every wealthy black rapper, there's a million white teenage boys laying down the cash to buy his CD. For every black doctor, there's 500 more qualified applicants of another race who didn't get accepted to medical school because they weren't black. (This is why nobody, not even black people, want to go to a black doctor)

I get your point, but you're dead wrong about rappers and professional athletes being given what they have. Those guys EARN that shit the hard way. Yes, some rappers may look exaggeratedly laid-back in interviews and success often depends on being at the right place at the right time but there are no career handouts in the music industry. As for professional sports, an agent can't sign and market (or write checks for) a client who isn't performing at his/her best. It takes much more to than talent and color of skin/race to be a professional athlete. I'm being realistic in guessing that the average reserve baller burns more calories in a day than you and I would in a month.

a lot of bullshit

Horny Couple: I realize how you must feel after trying to contribute a fantasy thread in IR EXTREME and having idiots come in and insult you and ridicule your effort. Please don't let the idiots stop you from further contributions in the future. You are new members and I welcome you and I don't want you to feel that this is an unfriendly site. For the most part it is very friendly.

JackFla: As far as I'm concerned you should be given a stiff warning by a mod. This is IR EXTREME and if you can't handle extreme fantasies than you should stay out. You have no right to come in and insult people and ruin their threads. I notice you have been a member since 2004 and have only 7 posts. Perhaps you should go back to lurking because posting your opinions is not your strong suit and will get you in trouble. This is the new and improved DC. The days of Pimp and his ilk running roughshod over members are over.

Gears: Please try to learn the difference between a fantasy written on the IR EXTREME FANTASY section of a fantasy site and reality. Again, if you can't take the IR EXTREME than don't come here.

Lol @ Gears. That dummy takes everything on this site way too seriously.

gears said:

You are dead right! And, let's get one thing straight; Obama is HALF white, HALF black, sorta like Tiger Woods and Halle Berry!

billy-ray said:
I get your point, but you're dead wrong about rappers and professional athletes being given what they have. Those guys EARN that shit the hard way. Yes, some rappers may look exaggeratedly laid-back in interviews and success often depends on being at the right place at the right time but there are no career handouts in the music industry. As for professional sports, an agent can't sign and market (or write checks for) a client who isn't performing at his/her best. It takes much more to than talent and color of skin/race to be a professional athlete. I'm being realistic in guessing that the average reserve baller burns more calories in a day than you and I would in a month.

You missed my point. I didn't mean to imply that black athletes or rappers were put in their position by whites or other races. I was implying that if they relied on other black people to come to the games or buy their CDs and no other race went to the games or bought their CDs, then they would be up shit creek...financially speaking. The musicians would be more apt to be able to make it, but the athletes would be fucked if white people didn't buy tickets and merchandise.

Regarding the calorie burning... I kinda doubt that. I'm sure they burn more calories, but I'm in pretty damn good shape.

SaltandPepper98 said:
Horny Couple: I realize how you must feel after trying to contribute a fantasy thread in IR EXTREME and having idiots come in and insult you and ridicule your effort. Please don't let the idiots stop you from further contributions in the future. You are new members and I welcome you and I don't want you to feel that this is an unfriendly site. For the most part it is very friendly.

JackFla: As far as I'm concerned you should be given a stiff warning by a mod. This is IR EXTREME and if you can't handle extreme fantasies than you should stay out. You have no right to come in and insult people and ruin their threads. I notice you have been a member since 2004 and have only 7 posts. Perhaps you should go back to lurking because posting your opinions is not your strong suit and will get you in trouble. This is the new and improved DC. The days of Pimp and his ilk running roughshod over members are over.

Gears: Please try to learn the difference between a fantasy written on the IR EXTREME FANTASY section of a fantasy site and reality. Again, if you can't take the IR EXTREME than don't come here.
SaltnPeppa, I agree with your post but just a point. Is this the IR Extreme section or IR Extreme Fantasy? Im sure you agree they are 2 very different things. I have a thread in this section which I feel is extreme, but it is not fantasy. I own some slaves and enjoy posting pics of them, but Im hoping people are not seeing it as fantasy, but I know that it is seen as extreme in conventional society. Maybe I laid it down in the wrong place.....

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Thank you S&P for a bit of levity ! Well said

The white guys sign the checks (cheques) because they earn a high percentage commission from the efforts of the successful black men. Always remember that the white race is only about 20% of the 6.6 billion people on earth, therefore a minority race.

Ebony_Wood said:
SaltnPeppa, I agree with your post but just a point. Is this the IR Extreme section or IR Extreme Fantasy? Im sure you agree they are 2 very different things. I have a thread in this section which I feel is extreme, but it is not fantasy. I own some slaves and enjoy posting pics of them, but Im hoping people are not seeing it as fantasy, but I know that it is seen as extreme in conventional society. Maybe I laid it down in the wrong place.....

Not at all. This is IR EXTREME. I only meant that they probably started the thread as a fantasy thought and were seeking others to expound on it and together create a fun fantasy. I know that 99% of whats written in this section is fantasy but I realize that some is true.

I just don't like it when people with zero imagination come into what is basically a fantasy sex site and go further into that site and find the EXTREME section where the real way out fantasy's are (mostly) and start arguing and insulting as though the people who posted it were serious.

As far as I am concerned anyone who discourages new members from posting again by going out of their way to come into their thread and insulting them should be told to knock it off. We need new members, especially couples to contribute. Horny Couple will now be thinking twice before contributing again. And what about the other new members who read this thread? They also will be thinking twice before contributing.

For the most part, people come to sites like this to have fun and slip into their other, secret, fantasy life. They don't want to be ridiculed, harrassed and insulted for it. They get enough of that in their real life.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
SaltandPepper98 thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll keep posting.

horny_couple said:
SaltandPepper98 thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll keep posting.

Thank you Horny Couple. Unfortunately though, this thread is pretty well ruined.

Just for the record, here is Rule #1 from a sticky by Will called "Everyone's got to have rules and here is ours"

1. Treat other members with respect. (my emphasis) The IR lifestyle has innumerable variations, and what appeals to one might repulse another. We are making every effort here to have a community in which all of us can co-exist peacefully. Your responsibility is to minimize conflict by phrasing your comments in such a way as to not be an attack, flame, or troll against another member directly. (again, my emphasis)
If this happens to you, report it to a mod or administrator and let us correct the offender, do not try to “get the last word” or you may find that both of you are in hot water.