Are Black Men the "Alpha Males" of the human race.

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date
SaltandPepper98 said:
Not at all. This is IR EXTREME. I only meant that they probably started the thread as a fantasy thought and were seeking others to expound on it and together create a fun fantasy. I know that 99% of whats written in this section is fantasy but I realize that some is true.

I just don't like it when people with zero imagination come into what is basically a fantasy sex site and go further into that site and find the EXTREME section where the real way out fantasy's are (mostly) and start arguing and insulting as though the people who posted it were serious.

As far as I am concerned anyone who discourages new members from posting again by going out of their way to come into their thread and insulting them should be told to knock it off. We need new members, especially couples to contribute. Horny Couple will now be thinking twice before contributing again. And what about the other new members who read this thread? They also will be thinking twice before contributing.

For the most part, people come to sites like this to have fun and slip into their other, secret, fantasy life. They don't want to be ridiculed, harrassed and insulted for it. They get enough of that in their real life.

Agreed. I personally believe people should post their collected asses off and leave the politics/religion/history lessons at the door. Only about a million other web forums for that. I was just cleaning up the slight Extreme/Fantasy disparity.. Let us all return to the subjects at hand (and feet etc....)

In my opinion there is more to life than penis size or stamina.

If u ask my opinion, well no. No humans is superior to another.

If you ask my fantasy, well yes. All races feel inferior to black guys.

In general, I agree that black men are more likely to be "alpha males" than other races. Just look at all the black athletes that dominate sports like football\ basketball\ baseball, track & field. A powerful body is genetic & the Black gene tends to produce strong men w/ wide shoulders\ narrow waists & overall muscularity. Having impressive genitals is also characteristic of the black male.

Women who meet me quickly give me the signal that they crave me & want me to get naked with them ASAP!

Don't confuse a big dick with a big brain. The reason white women think black men are so exciting is because they are so primitive. If black men are so Alpha then explain how the world belongs to the WASPS.

stephanie_0 said:
Don't confuse a big dick with a big brain. The reason white women think black men are so exciting is because they are so primitive. If black men are so Alpha then explain how the world belongs to the WASPS.

Isn't this an erotic website? What's erotic about a Wall Street creep who steals money from innocent people? You call it "primitive" to be in love with a man who is physically strong & robust. Maybe you really do like nerds!

Read J. Phillipe Rushton's stuff. The Hi-IQ, small penised Asians will probably dominate both white and black. It's about to be the Asian Century. If you don't think smarts, money and political power are hot to women, check out who the hottest women are with. (Not that some of these don't have "traditionally sexy" lovers on the side sometimes.) Sociobiology (not a bad set of theories) suggests that women mate long term for resources, but can mate short term (maybe secretly) for vitality, virility, etc.

Dutchman2 said:
Read J. Phillipe Rushton's stuff. The Hi-IQ, small penised Asians will probably dominate both white and black. It's about to be the Asian Century. If you don't think smarts, money and political power are hot to women, check out who the hottest women are with. (Not that some of these don't have "traditionally sexy" lovers on the side sometimes.) Sociobiology (not a bad set of theories) suggests that women mate long term for resources, but can mate short term (maybe secretly) for vitality, virility, etc.

Good point! Some women will even marry a small-cock Asian man for his money. "Survival of the fittest" but spending your life unfulfilled and sexually frustrated isn't living life in my opinion.

hillboy said:
Good point! Some women will even marry a small-cock Asian man for his money. "Survival of the fittest" but spending your life unfulfilled and sexually frustrated isn't living life in my opinion.

So now you agree with me lol. As for being sexually frustrated, who said you can't have both. I do.

stephanie_0 said:
So now you agree with me lol. As for being sexually frustrated, who said you can't have both. I do.

You are one of the lucky ones, Stephanie. I know women who are so frustrated living in a sterile marriage & with a partner who has no passion or vigor. These are the women who come to me!

hillboy said:
In general, I agree that black men are more likely to be "alpha males" than other races. Just look at all the black athletes that dominate sports like football\ basketball\ baseball, track & field. A powerful body is genetic & the Black gene tends to produce strong men w/ wide shoulders\ narrow waists & overall muscularity. Having impressive genitals is also characteristic of the black male.

Women who meet me quickly give me the signal that they crave me & want me to get naked with them ASAP!

well it obvious than you live in united states and yo don't know anything about sports like a lot of people here

the king of the sports is the SOCCER and the king of this sport is a little guy called leonel messi (nothing more far from an alpha male)

what about tennis, rugby ? yeah right...

sweet sahumerio said:
well it obvious than you live in united states and yo don't know anything about sports like a lot of people here

the king of the sports is the SOCCER and the king of this sport is a little guy called leonel messi (nothing more far from an alpha male)

what about tennis, rugby ? yeah right...

There are black athletes in every sport but to ignore the sheer number of black athletes in comparison to their overall population in the US, is stupid. I think some white men are definitely jealous of the black man's overall size & athleticism. This prejudice is a reflection of insecurity [good if you are a white wimp :bowdown:

hillboy said:
There are black athletes in every sport but to ignore the sheer number of black athletes in comparison to their overall population in the US, is stupid. I think some white men are definitely jealous of the black man's overall size & athleticism. This prejudice is a reflection of insecurity [good if you are a white wimp :bowdown:

pff some white man could be, of course

but not all white man are jealous as not all black man are dominant and segure

too mucha fantasy here

Well, let's get some facts out here. Black men the most dominant?!?! Where are they as business leaders? Military leaders? Political leaders? Presidents? Well one and he's HALF black! Speaking of military, blacks make up 12% of the American population and about the same military population HOWEVER about half that percentage in direct combat arms. In other words, your "world's most dominant males" are the cooks, paper-pushers and supply people. They actively DO NOT go into the MACHO combat arms fields in the military. And, don't even start about Special Forces (SEALS, Force Recon, Combat Controllers, etc.) as there are way less than 1% blacks in the ultimate show of machismo. So, does that mean black guys ACT dominant when there is no danger, but when push comes to shove, they run away? Guess we could make that assertion if you want.
And, don't even start on slavery: blacks invented it and served black slaves up to the Spanierds and Portuguese when they landed on the west coast of Africa. Whites DID NOT capture slaves, blacks did. So who is more evil? Also, millions are still enslaved in Africa today, and it is WHITES who will end up going in and saving Darfur and other regions of that evil continent, if ANYONE does!. That's somes truths about the "world's most dominant males".

zulu said:
Well, let's get some facts out here. Black men the most dominant?!?! Where are they as business leaders? Military leaders? Political leaders? Presidents? Well one and he's HALF black! Speaking of military, blacks make up 12% of the American population and about the same military population HOWEVER about half that percentage in direct combat arms. In other words, your "world's most dominant males" are the cooks, paper-pushers and supply people. They actively DO NOT go into the MACHO combat arms fields in the military. And, don't even start about Special Forces (SEALS, Force Recon, Combat Controllers, etc.) as there are way less than 1% blacks in the ultimate show of machismo. So, does that mean black guys ACT dominant when there is no danger, but when push comes to shove, they run away? Guess we could make that assertion if you want.
And, don't even start on slavery: blacks invented it and served black slaves up to the Spanierds and Portuguese when they landed on the west coast of Africa. Whites DID NOT capture slaves, blacks did. So who is more evil? Also, millions are still enslaved in Africa today, and it is WHITES who will end up going in and saving Darfur and other regions of that evil continent, if ANYONE does!. That's somes truths about the "world's most dominant males".

Again, is this an erotic web site or political? No one is claiming that Blacks rule the world in finance & war. Most of what you assert is partially true. But since the focus of "Dark Cavern" is supposed to be sexual than the point about "alpha" males is that most are Black in the bed!

hillboy said:
Again, is this an erotic web site or political? No one is claiming that Blacks rule the world in finance & war. Most of what you assert is partially true. But since the focus of "Dark Cavern" is supposed to be sexual than the point about "alpha" males is that most are Black in the bed!

EXACTLY!!

Some of these people take this site WAY WAY too seriously.

Played 3 years of college and the answer is NO.

zulu said:

I was watching some discovery or history channel on TV and they were showing Navy Seals and I don't think even 1 of the 50 or so guys was black. I don't think they were pretty much any other race than white, maybe with a Hispanic guy in there but they were pretty much all white.

I do think a lot of the black guys in the military do the lower end jobs, and the military is having huge affirmative action to try and have minority officers. There is more press coming to that and even books being written about that. It isn't like two guys are even close and they choose the black candidate.

They have white guys with 3.9's getting rejected and black's with 3.0's and less getting in and staying in with less performance.

Just the fact that it happens diminishes the blacks that really do deserve it, but yeah, the military could be having some problems down the road with all of that stuff happening.

Person 27 said:
I was watching some discovery or history channel on TV and they were showing Navy Seals and I don't think even 1 of the 50 or so guys was black. I don't think they were pretty much any other race than white, maybe with a Hispanic guy in there but they were pretty much all white.

I do think a lot of the black guys in the military do the lower end jobs, and the military is having huge affirmative action to try and have minority officers. There is more press coming to that and even books being written about that. It isn't like two guys are even close and they choose the black candidate.

They have white guys with 3.9's getting rejected and black's with 3.0's and less getting in and staying in with less performance.

Just the fact that it happens diminishes the blacks that really do deserve it, but yeah, the military could be having some problems down the road with all of that stuff happening.

I was in the army for quite some time and you would be hard pressed to find many black guys in the infantry. For some reason there were a lot of black tankers but mostly they had desk and other support jobs...
As for being superior- look at Africa, Detroit or any other black controled area to see. I know this is about sex though and my answer is still no. One thing I WILL give black guys credit for- they will go up to a woman and not give a damn if she is going to say yes or no and just lay it right on her- most white guys get far too concerned "will she like me" "will I look like a dork" etc and that little difference is really a big one when it comes to this lifestyle

vtjames742 said:
I was in the army for quite some time and you would be hard pressed to find many black guys in the infantry. For some reason there were a lot of black tankers but mostly they had desk and other support jobs...
As for being superior- look at Africa, Detroit or any other black controled area to see. I know this is about sex though and my answer is still no. One thing I WILL give black guys credit for- they will go up to a woman and not give a damn if she is going to say yes or no and just lay it right on her- most white guys get far too concerned "will she like me" "will I look like a dork" etc and that little difference is really a big one when it comes to this lifestyle

It's hard to read some of these responses, as a Black man. I feel that White men on this web site are mostly in denial. But putting that aside, the real issue is who can satisfy a woman.

I hate to sound like I'm bragging but Black men have a distinct advantage over any other race. There's something about a bro being able to communicate sexual desire without opening our mouth. Just the "look" gets White girls all all fritter. All I do is lean against a wall or the bar and watch the women get all wet and ready. If I open my shirt the attraction become frantic. All I have to do is pick the lucky girl and am guaranteed a blow job that lasts as long as I hold back my mighty seed..

Come on, White boys, try to match that if you can! :cockblock

hillboy said:
It's hard to read some of these responses, as a Black man. I feel that White men on this web site are mostly in denial. But putting that aside, the real issue is who can satisfy a woman.

I hate to sound like I'm bragging but Black men have a distinct advantage over any other race. There's something about a bro being able to communicate sexual desire without opening our mouth. Just the "look" gets White girls all all fritter. All I do is lean against a wall or the bar and watch the women get all wet and ready. If I open my shirt the attraction become frantic. All I have to do is pick the lucky girl and am guaranteed a blow job that lasts as long as I hold back my mighty seed..

Come on, White boys, try to match that if you can! :cockblock

LOL! Hello in there...how is it in your world? A black guy giving a white woman "the look" generally does get her in a "fritter" (probably need to choose your words better if you expect this crowd to buy that you are black, CRACKER!), but it isn't because she's getting all hot and bothered...it's because she's scared. Unless, of course, she's in a bar looking for black men...then, the "fritter" might actually be attributed to excitement. Keep in mind that if a white woman is trolling bars looking for black men, she's probably been fucked by them deep into the hundreds and would most likely go home with ANY black man. If a black man gives a random white woman "the look" in, say, Target...then she's probably going to call security. Just sayin...

I know I'm not supposed to fake-hunt, but this asshole is killing me. Besides, this isn't the normal "fake scenario".

gears said:
LOL! Hello in there...how is it in your world? A black guy giving a white woman "the look" generally does get her in a "fritter" (probably need to choose your words better if you expect this crowd to buy that you are black, CRACKER!), but it isn't because she's getting all hot and bothered...it's because she's scared. Unless, of course, she's in a bar looking for black men...then, the "fritter" might actually be attributed to excitement. Keep in mind that if a white woman is trolling bars looking for black men, she's probably been fucked by them deep into the hundreds and would most likely go home with ANY black man. If a black man gives a random white woman "the look" in, say, Target...then she's probably going to call security. Just sayin...

I know I'm not supposed to fake-hunt, but this asshole is killing me. Besides, this isn't the normal "fake scenario".

Why do you limit your perspective to your own unsuccessful experience? Just because you can't score doesn't mean other men have that problem. For me, it's the bars near universities that ooze white woman frustration & fire. A quiet appearance in the corner is quickly rewarded w/ lovely young white girls all anxious to meet me and to get into each others pants. It happens, gears, even though you go home alone. Maybe something to do with big black cock?

hillboy said:
Why do you limit your perspective to your own unsuccessful experience? Just because you can't score doesn't mean other men have that problem. For me, it's the bars near universities that ooze white woman frustration & fire. A quiet appearance in the corner is quickly rewarded w/ lovely young white girls all anxious to meet me and to get into each others pants. It happens, gears, even though you go home alone. Maybe something to do with big black cock?

Ummm hmmm.... Success with hot women has never been an issue with me. Of that, I can assure you. Unlike you, I am not full of shit. Conversely, LIKE YOU, I am a white man. I have posted actual pics of myself, and not some guy I found trolling the net, and have been verified as being authentic. You really probably need to go check out a few of my posts...especially the ones with pictures...before you start making statements about my "experience". Keep in mind that, unlike most people on this forum, everything that I say is either the absolute truth, or my honest opinion wherever applicable. And my opinion is that you are just another white guy with an abnormal fixation on black men...especially black men with big dicks...and the dick in particular, if you know what I mean.

I know this is a fantasy site and I honor that fact in most situations. I'm not trying to steal the spirit of this sub-forum. I know it's IR Extreme, and this guy is just fulfilling his fantasy. Honestly, I don't know why I bother. I mean, really.