• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ARE THERE REAL "DESPERATE HOUSE WIVES" FOR BBC???

• Thread starterONYXTMG
  • Start date

ONYXTMG

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
HEY ALL A CURIOUS QUESTION?

WHY DON'T THEY SHOW ONE OF THE DESPERATE HOUSE WIFES HAVIN A BLACK LUV INTREST OR A FETISH FOR BBC.

NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME SHIT, THEY TOUCH ON ALL THE OTHER TABOOS.

ALSO DO ANY IN THE ROOM KNOW IF THEIR NEIGHBORS HAVE INTREST IN INTERRACIAL PLAY OR HAD THEIR NEIGHBORS SHOW INTREST IN INTERRACIAL PLAY WITH THEM???

LETS GET SOME DIALOGUE UP IN HERE.

Desperate housewives

Personally I would love to see Eva Longoria taking a big black dick. That would definately add some spice to that show. As far as real life there are no neighbors I want to see in my neighborhood, but some of my wife's friends and co-workers have those cravings and they're somebody's neighbors.

Onyx, you have managed to read my mind. I'm a huge fan of Desperate Housewives and can relate perfectly with many of the plot lines. Sooo, I was wondering the very same thing. I think it would be such a delicious turnon (for me) to see one of the older ladies get the itch to sample some of that African allure that's all around us. Then, we could all sit back and see how the ensuing interracial flavor develops. Ummmmmmm.

It would also be the perfect venue for planting the same enticing thoughts in many of its female audience.

Anybody got any influence with the Show's Producers ??

<maybe if we all were to write a letter or two, or perhaps a few suggestive emails> ???????

Cheryl

POSSIBLE BLACK LOVE INTRESTS LEADS

TAYE DIGGS
BROTHER FROM LAW AND ORDER (lenny's black partner)
TYE from 3rd watch

come on i see the # of people hiting this topic if 1 out of 3 persons leave a post it may really get into some crazy dialogue

post pics of potential leads or concepts, ideas
maby soemone will see it and make it happen.

One of the Actress was suppose to have a fling with Richard Roundtree's character, but they chickened out.

I got a feeling next season some Mandingo Brotha gonna show up on Hesperia Lane and start breeding with all them Snowflakes!

Peace. 8)

We can only wish...

Can't you just imagine how the show's ratings would zoom, if they would only let in a little (black) light ??

Dream on Black Bull.

Cheryl

CONTINUED

I was told DHW season finale had the introduction of a black family... maby some INTERRACIAL shit gonna go down.

maby some hot wife action

Dhw Go Black

i was at my subs place last sunday and she was watching desperate housewifes.

as she sucked my cock i noticed there was a black family, (it seems this show was a recap of the season)

and they have a tall black bull bruth a playing the son of the black family.

and there was a scene with one of the daughters seducing this brotha, i was like wow... (i mean really bendin over and enticing his black ass) young whitebitch, lol...we were just talkin about this shit last year here on this board.

time to rehash the dialogue.

LADIES, BROTHA BULLS.... whats up is TV ready FOR real time BBC ACTION

The Black Son of Alfe Woodard character is messing around with the horny little snowflake across the street.

It's a small sub-plot, so they dont go into it every week.

Peace.

Yeah, like every time I've watched it, there's absolutely nothing happening in the black arena...in fact, I don't remember ever seeing a black guy in any of the scenes....

....but with my timing, I'd probably miss the episode that showed anything...

ONYXTMG said:
HEY ALL A CURIOUS QUESTION?

WHY DON'T THEY SHOW ONE OF THE DESPERATE HOUSE WIFES HAVIN A BLACK LUV INTREST OR A FETISH FOR BBC.

NOW THAT WOULD BE SOME SHIT, THEY TOUCH ON ALL THE OTHER TABOOS.

ALSO DO ANY IN THE ROOM KNOW IF THEIR NEIGHBORS HAVE INTREST IN INTERRACIAL PLAY OR HAD THEIR NEIGHBORS SHOW INTREST IN INTERRACIAL PLAY WITH THEM???

LETS GET SOME DIALOGUE UP IN HERE.

To be honest,the majority of America isn't interested in this "taboo." That's probably why they don't write any scenario's involving,Black men/white women relationships.

The writters of the show,have an audience to satisfy. A clear demographic,focused on the people/groups that watch the show.

:)

Prim and Proper

I would like to see that prim and proper Bree (Marcia Cross) DICKED by a brother, preferably me. Can you imagine that red hair brushing your balls while she's sucking dick. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess Who's under the bed!!!!!!!

my cunt, tvoed that DHW episode last sunday with the brother under the REDHEADS daughters bed,(now a bitch sprung) lol imagine if one of the white snowflakes on this forum, cucks or hot wife came home and found some mandingo under their precious daughters bed, smile

whats the forum saying about this, i mean it may be all good for the mother, and the couple to play with black, but is it good enuff for the daughters???

Of course it is, but the IR scenes I've seen on DHW are too brief to have any lasting value....like the producers are too shortsighted to address this issue...just offer a tidbit, then switch off to something else (usually boring).

where is DWH going with the

interracial scenerio they created????

Users who are viewing this thread