• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian GF

• Thread starterasiancouple20's
  • Start date

asiancouple20's

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2008
Hi, heres some pics of my hot asian gf. shes currently a slut for her office boss. hope you like it ;)

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 230
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 219
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 246
Very nice!

She has great tits. how did she get started with her boss? was he the first while youve been dating her? Lets see more of her.

Very nice! Lets see more :)

Thanks guys. ya she has awesome tits.

How she got started with her boss was. Due to circumstances we are currently living in different countries. and then when she started workin there she had an attraction to her boss. and with my insisting she started flirting with him heavily on chat and emails. it soon got pretty sexual. and then it finally led him to fuckin her in the office and since then hes been having her regularly. thats pretty much the basic of it.

heres more pics as requested, her tits again. i seem to hav a lot of pics of her tits :D feel free with your comments guys ;)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 154
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 153
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 165
A lovely pair of tits.... but it's known that I have an eye for hot Asian girls on this forum anyway ;)

I enjoy watching a pair of boobs like this on the video clips - being stroked and squeezed. They seem almost to be a different 'texture' to Western girls (which I ALSO like ;) I'm very 'equal opportunities' that way :D ). So soft, yet firm at the same time - I'm not sure if I'm making sense but that's my personal observation.

Hopefully one day I'll get my hands on a pair like that and find out for myself.

Her boss is a lucky man getting to play with that body - and you sound pretty 'ok' about her being with him. Would you like to watch her getting 'take care of' or is this just because you're apart?

@ Greymaster: well obviously it was ok with me cos i assisted her along in the whole thing. I get turned on by the idea of being a cuck. but things got a bit tricky cos she pretty much fell in love wit him (guess its cos me n her bein far away). dat didnt go too well with me, specially when she hid some stuff from me. so hit a bit of snag there. we got over that, kinda, n now she says she doesnt hav emotional feelings for him as before. but due to the past incident things are still a bit rocky i guess. i still get turned on by the thought of her being fucked but when it comes to the emotional side im gettin possesive n jealous. any advise would be appreciated.

n ya i love playing with those tits. she loves having her nipples sucked :p

And very suckable the look too :D

Hope the rockiness passes and we get to see more of her.

Since you guys are apart a lot, I think it really is to be expected that you would feel jealous. I think it would be different if you guys were together all the time so you could reassure yourself of her love and devotion.

My suggestion is to spend as much QUALITY time with her as you can, even if only on line. Go out of your way to assure her of your own love and devotion and I'm sure if it's in her heart she will reciprocate.

And, Oh yeah! would love to cream those tits! I can see why you have so many pics of them and of course, like greymaster would I'm sure, would like to see anything else of her that you feel like sharing as well!

From what you have shown us so far, she looks like a real hot looking woman! As the old expression used to go, "I would crawl a quarter mile over broken glass to hear her fart over a field phone!" That's how fine I think she is!

She has great tits. They are a perfect handfull. I would love to see more of her.

Hi guys, sorry for being away for awhile. Here's 2 more pics to enjoy.

Btw to update on our situation, its pretty much over between us now. With the whole long distance thing and all, she has gotten too much attached with her bull. And she has admitted that shes more attached to him than me now.

Attachments

• IMAG0160.jpg
    IMAG0160.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 110
  • ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 136
:( Sorry to hear that - long distance plus 'bull' situation must be difficult to deal with.

Hope you can both move on from that - and thanks for sharing the pictures of her.

Users who are viewing this thread