• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian slut wife 2

• Thread startermark756
  • Start date
M

mark756

more pics for u too wank over

Attachments

• bj.jpg
    bj.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 836
  • bj 2.jpg
    bj 2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 426
  • bj 3.jpg
    bj 3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 576
  • bj 6.jpg
    bj 6.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 958
  • up skirt vibrator.jpg
    up skirt vibrator.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 847
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Very cute, any pics of her going black ?

Korean Niece

she's pretty. i got my korean niece black fucked this past summer, when she visited the usa. took her to a black club when her mom was out with my wife traveling for 3 days, and she gave a black dude a blowjob and fucked him in the back seat of my car. her mom has no clue, the returned to korea and she gave me a big hug at the airport, jfk in new york.

well hi ms ryu

I love asian pussy, especially Japanese pussy. I swear, those women must go to school to learn how to suck a dick because there is no one and I do mean no one who sucks dick with so much vigor like them!

mark, your wife is beautiful with that cock in her mouth, next ones need to show cum dripping from her mouth and pussy

Nothing tastes as nice as juicy asian pussy.

Those are wonderful pics. And yes, we are wanking over/on them. Keep 'em cummin!

korean hook up

[hi FM if you need to hook up any more korean ladies holla back I am ready to please...bd

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Seoul Korea and I would give anything to get my petite young Korean wife black fucked. She needs some Korean to Korean encouragement. My email is asheryogihero@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread