• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Wife Giving White Boss a Hand Job

• Thread starterjapanesewife
  • Start date

japanesewife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2011
Taken at his apartment right after work - she took a couple pics on her iphone to prove she was actually jerking her married boss off (at a minimum) before coming home. She is finally starting to understand her ability to do whatever she wants!

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,304
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,174
this are some hot pictures...look like she knows how to milk a man....fusk her good for us and take more pictures.

couchcoach1

Nice nips!

Wow so very hot! I hope to see more.
I would cum in my shorts if my wife sent me a text of her doing that to a stud.

Wow!!

japanesewife said:
Taken at his apartment right after work - she took a couple pics on her iphone to prove she was actually jerking her married boss off (at a minimum) before coming home. She is finally starting to understand her ability to do whatever she wants!

Her nipples are extremely suckable
Pease, post more. She is gorgeous!!!

I wish my white wife had her nipples. I would be sucking them instead of posting here, lol. I know Japanese women have the biggest nipples and the firmest tits in the world. And I also know they give a much better hand job than any white woman I have been with.

I am a white guy who has been to a bunch of asian massage parlors for mainly handjobs, but also bjs. The asian women range from 20 years old to over 50. One thing they have in common are huge nipples. I get to suck them and it is great. Of all of the white women I have had none have nipples as big as asians. And the hand jobs are fantastic.

Looks like a banana 2 me ..............yellow on the outside
white on the inside :)

She is fucking hot. Who wouldn't love to fuck her? Would you like to watch?

thats how my wife started, she fantasized about jerking off her boss, she made it come true, i asked her if she made him cum and she said yes, i said what did you do and she said, i ate it, i wasn't gonna let all the cum go to waste! followed by a promotion and a fat raise.

amazing I cannot wait for my wife to do this for me too

Why just a hand job?

I hope she's been jerking off her boss. How has things been going between them? We need an update and new pics as well.

Users who are viewing this thread