• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian wife

• Thread starterchinadoll_35
  • Start date

chinadoll_35

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2008
Hi, I'm interested in meeting some sexy hung black men for some passionate fucking.

hello

Hello asian wife, so would you like to have a young black african male in Nigeria fuck u real good and hard? let's chat on messenger black_master_white_slaves@yahoo.com

forgot to add my pic

oops, forgot my pic

Attachments

• 003.3.jpg
    003.3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 789
Lovely rear. Do you take requests? Is she up for servicing two well hung young black men? I would love to see a photo where she is squating over one of the men slowly sliding an enormous cock in to her pussy or even better that lovely ass of hers. The other man is standing next to her and she has both hands wrapped around his cock and she's coating his cock with her saliva. A trail of her saliva is streaming from the tip of his cock to her tongue and she's got a huge grin on her face. How does that sound?

Nice pic show us a little more girl!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread