• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian wife

• Thread starterwannabecuck4asian
  • Start date

wannabecuck4asian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2013
heres a couple pics of my asian wife, she has hinted that she would like to try a new bigger cock, she has only had mine. i would love to see some pics of some big cocks cumming on her. tell me what you bulls out there would like to do with her, she used to be pretty open to sex ive gone all holes on her but now just get pussy every once in awhile. would love to hear from some black guys, ive always wanted to see her with a black cock. ill try to get some better pictures but she is kinda bitchy about that. thanks

Attachments

• DCP_5443.jpg
    DCP_5443.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 528
  • DCP_5465.jpg
    DCP_5465.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 689
  • DCP_5464.jpg
    DCP_5464.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 561
Reactions: wmjacking
These are nice but I'm surprised that she is bitchy about taking sexier pictures. Women naturally love attention so why doesn't she?

She is awesomely cute, very, very cute.

She is very cute yes has a hot face and no doubt looks great on her knees with a cock in that sexy mouth. Cant waist for some more pics of her.

That's a good question wellrounded. She has body issues i always tell her she is beautiful and there are also privacy reasons i guess. She is cute and can be really sweet but just has that bitchy asian side, that many asian women tend to have. I'll try to get some better pics or some hidden video footage or something soon.

shes very sweet, would love to see more of her.
she know that u post here ??

if u like, we both can try to train her ;)
pm or mail me

Love asian lil wifes like her and love to fuck her sweet face. Lucky guy, hot and sexy girl!

Very cute, she'd look good with a big facial

Does she want a black cock? Boy she would look hot taking a bbc!

I want to fuck her in front of you boy...now lets get this asian slut naked and show her to us !! NOW :)

nicely said. i like the way you treat them

oh she'd look great sucking and fucking black cock
danny

I want to see that hot asian impaled on a BBC!

very cute she reminds me of a college friend

I saw the pictures before. Was it ********?

mmmm I would love to fuck her cute face and fill her with cum

wannabecuck4asian said:
heres a couple pics of my asian wife, she has hinted that she would like to try a new bigger cock, she has only had mine. i would love to see some pics of some big cocks cumming on her. tell me what you bulls out there would like to do with her, she used to be pretty open to sex ive gone all holes on her but now just get pussy every once in awhile. would love to hear from some black guys, ive always wanted to see her with a black cock. ill try to get some better pictures but she is kinda bitchy about that. thanks

love to fill your sexy bitchy hot wife's mouth with my thick uncut cock