• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ask me

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date

realgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2010
Anything. I will answer all questions ;-) and pic requests are accepted but no promises. Also put some pics up of myself:D

Good to see you back, Ms. Realgirl...

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

Good to see you back! As I recall, you set out to persuade your boyfriend to accept you cuckolding him by fucking other men... in part by using a handjob strategy under which he had to agree to your suggestions or you wouldn't bring him to climax. Then, you persuaded him to eat his own cum (although he wanted you to do that, but it didn't appeal to you), and accept spankings from you whenever he displeased you... and sometimes even if he didn't. Then, you began fucking one of your bf's friends who turned out to have a satisfying large cock.

So, how is it going now...? Have you advanced your relationship with your boyfriend by continuing to become the more dominant partner...? If so, in what ways have you accomplished that...? Also, have you continued to expand your sexual horizons by finding additional men with whom to cuckold your bf... or have you continued cuckolding him by fucking the same "other" man...?

I hope you and your lovers are having a good Memorial Day weekend. Will look forward to your updates.

—Custer

We are so glad that you are back! Do you mind giving us a quick update from where you last left off? I'd love all the details, but since it's been a while, maybe just a few?

custard- Things are amazing. I have become extremely dominant in the relationship. Part of this is because of his extreme willingness to be a sub. One of the main game changers was my promotion at work I now am the one bringing home the bacon =). I have slept with other guys I'm at 4 now. Although Jake(my BF friend) is still the main guy.

Ke119- I'm doing the questions thing because so much as happen I don't even know where to begin.

how big is the biggest dick you've had? and how did it compare to your bf?

Jake's is the biggest almost 9 inches and thick =). I really don't know why but it makes me feel like I have to do what he says. Its weird I liked being gagged by it.. Chris's on the other hand its like a child's toy its fun to look at but it doesn't really satisfy.

that sounds like you're enjoying it a lot! have you given chris any sloppy seconds or creampies? has me mentioned it feeling looser or not?

hell yeah I am! I'm like an addict now ;-). and Yes I have but right now he will only do it if he gets to have sex with me after=(. As for feeling looser he hasn't said anything to me... I plan on keeping this updated as much as possible

Hello Sexy - long time no see :) Glad things are going well for you [congrats on the promotion].

I've got a question for you. For a large number of women, possibly the majority, sex is strongly linked to love and relationships and commitment. Do you [and the other hot wives] have a different view and enjoy the physical pleasures of sex without the emotional hang-ups?

I'm wondering if there have always been women like this who've never had a voice, or if something is changing along the lines. Puts me in mind of a song from My Fair Lady.... "Why can't a woman be more like a man". Perhaps Henry Higgins is getting his wish?

gray-I LOVE MY BF!!!!(and would do anything for him even if it meant stopping this life style). I just don't enjoy sex with him

I fully understand you love him - it shows in all your posts :) It was the question of sex I was asking. You enjoy the sex with others without hanging emotional nuts and bolts on it?

I've asked the same question of the Dogging community as well (and got inconclusive answers).

Oh ok well the answer to that is yes.

welcome back

Welcome back Real Girl, I'm glad to hear you're both loving this lifestyle. a loving cuckoldress is the best. xxxx dan
:p

Welcome back.:)

No I haven't had black its not something Im actively looking for. Ant thank you for the welcomes =)

What are the chances of posting the pictures from your experiences and adventures, or just some of yourself? I'm sure several of us would really enjoy them! You're gorgeous!

You can rate your hubby as 8 out of 10, then you try new cock, and OMG you have to downgrade your hubby to only 3 out of 10.

That was one of the reasons why a wife was meant to avoid adultery, so she was kept ignorant as to the truth that not all penises feel the same inside a woman.

The internet and cell phones are opening up women's eyes as wide as saucers as to the "opportunities" waiting for them if they REFUSE TO COMMIT TO JUST ONE MAN.

I might be able to get some pics of adventures will see. and as for rating its funny I would put his cock at a 2 or 3

it'd be nice to get a detailed account of one of your encounters :)

Do you ever go out and fuck guys without your hubby?

Users who are viewing this thread