• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

At work

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
*fantasy*

There is a factory/warehouse to the right and an office to the left. The usual atire in the office is skirts and heels, many of the women looking like they dress for attention. At break time the male workers share a canteen and a smoking area wih the female office workers.

I work in the factory/wareouse. My darling GF took a job in the office. She uses work as a type of sex place where all her submissiv sexual desire come to play. The male workers like to smoke in the changing rooms and she comes in and joins them. On the way upstairs they make her walk first so they can look up her skirt. They know they can do what they want with her. I sneak about trying to sneak a look t what she gets up too, too embarrassed to say anything...i don't want anyone to make too much of a deal of it that i am confronted with the fact that my GF is the factory slut.

She dresses in stockings, high heels, office skirts and blouses, make up on, earings in. Sometimes her skirts are really short. She aches to be used by the workers, my collegues. I sit there whilst they all look at her walking about our changing room and smoking with us, lapping up the attention. I sit there pretending not to see how aroused and uncontrollable of her sexual desire and submissiveness she gets when they talk dirty to her. I choose a time to leave as they start to touch her. I watch secretly as they run their hands up her stocking legs, as they pull open her blouse and she gasps...looks at them thankfully. As they sometimes strip her and make her sit with them naked. As they take turns as she's stood up feeling up her legs, feeling her arse, kissing her. As they discuss what they will do to her and she gets wet.

I watched once as they made her show the underwear she had on, lacey and slutty as they has suggested. As they made her masterbate infront of them.

Once i came back to get changed, it wasn't break and i saw her with one of the workers; a burely older man. She was on all fours in her office atire and stockings as he was fucking her doggy style. She was moaning as he fucked her with his big cock.

After a while it became common knowledge that my GF was the work slut. I said nothing and just got on with it as though everything was normal. They would touch her infront of me as though she was just some slut, not my darling beautifull fiance, meant only for me. She would walk about the chaning rooms in just her stockings and heels and sexy lingerie. During work i would clean things whilt nearby she was on all fours, sucking everybody's cock.

They put her on a machine at work. One of the orders was over a couple of thousand dildos to be packed. They strapped her to the machine in her heels and turned on the machine; her wet ******* pussy arching over the belt where the dildos came out on. The tip of each dildo brushing past her clit making her squirm. Then wait, then squirm again never giving her full relief. This went on for a long time and rumour and conversation was about my GF in the next room strapped to the machine. She was aching for release. I watched from the distance as a crowd gathered, laughed, mocked and verbally abused her. She knew they had no respect for her, felt ashamed but remained submissive and eager. They turned the mahine up and i watched her uncontroablly cum over and over again. She looked like her clit was having a fit that made her whole body convulse with sexual ecstasy.

They took her from the machine and at least twevle men fucked her like the dirty factory slut she was.

[I love this new fantasy as it plays on my reality. Please add comments and pm me. Even comment as though it is real.]

You had me going until you got to the "dildo" loading machine. I thought you were serious at first. Don't mean to be insulting but if you are going to write erotica (with a cuckold theme) then I'm afraid you need some work, lots of work. Don't give up though just because of me, everybody has to start somewhere.

John Galt said:
You had me going until you got to the "dildo" loading machine. I thought you were serious at first. Don't mean to be insulting but if you are going to write erotica (with a cuckold theme) then I'm afraid you need some work, lots of work. Don't give up though just because of me, everybody has to start somewhere.

It's an image that arouses me. A production line that packs dildos before they are sent to the shops.

any cuck fiction is better than no cuck fiction

Users who are viewing this thread