attracting black men

• Thread starterAmyC
  • Start date

AmyC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2008
i'm interested in spade jewelery (necklaces, anklets, toe rings etc) or clothing tops, panties, bras. any suggested websites? thanks

AmyC

Have you had a black man yet, or trying to attract your first?....Maybe you should post a Pic of yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Master has a good point Amy.

I thought I suggested that you post a pic of yourself....As you can see, even "bbclover" agrees with Me....If you're looking to attract black men, you have to show us the goods, and I'm sure there are people here that can direct you to sites selling jewelery and clothes to attract black men.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you flirt with any man you'll get his attention. Just wear something tight that shows a little skin (you won't need to show alot).

Pictureofagirl - simple, short and right on the mark

But there are some occasions that a lady may not be able to openly flirt, such as in some public places. And just because you are wearing something tight, that doesn't indicate any racial preference. Some subtle jewelry could indicate that preference.

I have a ying yang tattoo. It is made as a starburst and around the circle of the ying yang I have it surrounded by pink which represents my pussy and the spikes all around indicate that I do many guys at one time. A friend of ours found this in the oriental corner while in Japan. Supposingly the tattoo means that you are into gangbangs. I will have to get a pic taken and show everyone on here. I have it above my right butt cheek. I love it. Unless you know for a fact what the symbol is it looks good when my shirt rides up cause so many have ying yang tattoos.

I am not into tatoos but maybe I could have a piece of jewelry made of that design. With the spikes being black of course. :)

hotsherri said:
Thank you for posting these sites. I love some of the things at slutwifewear.:clap:

those are cute but I think better for mee and hubby or me and blk friend, not in public.
I usually wear some tight clothing and always black and white in color with very high heels ;)