• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Austin couple looking

• Thread starter-Dman100-
  • Start date

-Dman100-

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2007
We are a white couple...her 40 and me 42. We are in Austin, Texas. We've been talking about the cheating wife scenario for some time. She enjoys the fantasizes and stories. I'm looking for a guy to help seduce my wife. I'm looking for a guy that is willing to be patient and work this scenario. The payoff willl be well worth it for the right guy. She doesn't know about this, so discretion is of the utmost importance. This will need to happen in a way where she is completely ******* of our arrangements to make it happen. She wants to do it, but doesn't know how or where to look for it or how to make it happen. So, I need a guy that can guide the situation and get her in the right situation to do it.

We can exchange pics and details to those that I hear back from.

Hung black male in Austin here. Would love to find out more...Give me a shout.

Popimp404@yahoo.com

Wsup, this seems like you are keeping the dream alive. Right on in Austin. Does she do yoga? I'm 6'2 195 with nipple rings. Email me your pictures and I can email them back. Or via IM we can photoshare. Yoga is an innocent way to meet some one and for them to commit adultery. I love the debautchery of it all.

slugthepoetx@yahoo.com
My screename is there too

Users who are viewing this thread