• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aware Wives

• Thread startershandracoxx
  • Start date

shandracoxx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2019
Whose wife if fully aware that her pics are being shared online? If she is fully aware, does she approve/enjoy being shared? Or does she not approve but just accept that it's happening and can't stop it?

Reactions: JimboJam
I'm a wife and fully aware of what I'm doing. I play on my own though, no hub/cuck involved. I gat very aroused by making myself vulnerable (within reason). Dice games and screen sharing and hypnotism are my current interests.

Reactions: JimboJam, SluttieWifie, Lacosub and 2 others
Mine is aware. She loves being seen nude. Shes a confident bbw. She likes knowing someine may reconize her and see her nude

Reactions: JimboJam and shandracoxx
My wife Kate knows and approves. She likes the thought of total strangers jerking off thinking about fucking her.

Reactions: JimboJam and JeffCA
of the aware wife any willing do video call

I'd love to chat with an aware wife who wants to be turned into a sex doll. check out my album if you're curious

Fully aware here

3879B1A9-628D-4BCC-BA18-4FD2D94D44A6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, JimboJam, MixedbbcLA and 3 others
My Wife is fully aware and loves it!

Reactions: JeffCA, sharklasers and JimboJam

Users who are viewing this thread