• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Away from her

• Thread starterbibottomhubby2bbwslut
  • Start date

bibottomhubby2bbwslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2009
I'm away from my wife for a couple of weeks on business. I told her last night as she was giving me my goodbye blow job that I would be so turned on if she would fuck around while I'm gone and then tell me all the dirty details of her encounter over the phone or in an email. She laughed it off after we both came, and I'm not even sure if I could handle it if she did what I asked, but I know that for the next two weeks I'm going to be jerking myself off thinking about her getting nailed by a well-hung bull. I think in reality I'm more likely to be unfaithful while I'm gone than she would be - she is a slut in the right situations but not as adventurous as I am. On the one hand I'm hoping that I'll be able to keep my libido in check by masturbating a ton this week. On the other hand, I'm a little worried that I'll get myself so worked up fantasizing about my wife fucking other men that I'll go out and hook up with some random horny man or woman. I'm gonna try and be good - and stay busy searching for videos of women who look like my wife getting fucked. Hopefully that will lead to me blowing my load, and then I'll stay in for the night.

Best of luck to ya

I for one will be watching for the outcome. Hope you get your wish. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread