• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Awesome Birthday Gift

• Thread starterKarens_Cuck
  • Start date

Karens_Cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2017
Ontario
This past weekend I had another birthday and my wonderful wife gave me a gift that I love.

Early on the morning of my birthday I woke to see Karen getting dressed in a sundress, when she noticed that I was awake she told me that she was going out for a couple hours and to stay in bed if I wanted or have a relaxing morning. As I watched her leave the bedroom I thought to myself that she’d forgotten it was my birthday and she was heading over to her boyfriends place to enjoy his big cock.

A couple hours later I heard Karen come into the house and walked up to me and gave me a very loving kiss, wishing me happy birthday while taking my hand and placing it under her dress on her bare pussy. Her bare, slippery, sloppy cum filled pussy. She grabbed my hand and giggled as she lead me to the bedroom where she pulled her dress off and got on her knees, sucking my hardening cock. After a few minutes she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide so I could see her pussy glistening with sperm. “Time for sloppy seconds…. Or was it thirds or forth”. She knew that even the thought of her just being fucked by 2 or 3 other guys would get me so excited, I climbed on and easily slid my cock inside her. I tried to take my time but I was too excited and pumped her hard, adding my cum to the sperm all ready inside her. Then she pushed me down her body telling me to lick her pussy and clean all that seed up. I savoured her luscious cunt, cleaning her completely and giving her a sweet orgasm.

I have the best wife.

Reactions: toolman2c, WhMom, Windjammer78 and 2 others
Karens_Cuck said:
This past weekend I had another birthday and my wonderful wife gave me a gift that I love. ..........

What a great birthday present, Karens_Cuck. I like it. And, please pass my best wishes along to your sexy wife.

—Custer

Reactions: toolman2c
Karens_Cuck said:
I tried to take my time but I was too excited and pumped her hard, adding my cum to the sperm all ready inside her. Then she pushed me down her body telling me to lick her pussy and clean all that seed up. I savoured her luscious cunt, cleaning her completely and giving her a sweet orgasm.
I have the best wife.
Awesome! Every cuck knows he can't last long with his cock inside a freshly fertilized cunt.

Karens_Cuck said:
This past weekend I had another birthday and my wonderful wife gave me a gift that I love.

Early on the morning of my birthday I woke to see Karen getting dressed in a sundress, when she noticed that I was awake she told me that she was going out for a couple hours and to stay in bed if I wanted or have a relaxing morning. As I watched her leave the bedroom I thought to myself that she’d forgotten it was my birthday and she was heading over to her boyfriends place to enjoy his big cock.

A couple hours later I heard Karen come into the house and walked up to me and gave me a very loving kiss, wishing me happy birthday while taking my hand and placing it under her dress on her bare pussy. Her bare, slippery, sloppy cum filled pussy. She grabbed my hand and giggled as she lead me to the bedroom where she pulled her dress off and got on her knees, sucking my hardening cock. After a few minutes she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide so I could see her pussy glistening with sperm. “Time for sloppy seconds…. Or was it thirds or forth”. She knew that even the thought of her just being fucked by 2 or 3 other guys would get me so excited, I climbed on and easily slid my cock inside her. I tried to take my time but I was too excited and pumped her hard, adding my cum to the sperm all ready inside her. Then she pushed me down her body telling me to lick her pussy and clean all that seed up. I savoured her luscious cunt, cleaning her completely and giving her a sweet orgasm.

I have the best wife.
I wish you a happy birthday. But after Karens gift there is not anything else that will matter. But good for you, good for Karen and good for the man or men that got her sweet pussy. So several people had a good Birthday with you. She must be quite a lady. okdeacon

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread