• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

AZ blond wife

• Thread starterazcpl30
  • Start date

azcpl30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2005
Looking for friends. Tell us what you think. Love to see BBC/cum on her pics.

Pig

She is a pig! It looks like her pussy was at work before this pic was taken! I like how red and swollen her cunt is! I want to see her tight asshole swollen and dripping cumm!! She needs extream domination and humiliation! Put some nipple clamps on those small tities!

good spread.....wanna see that pussy drilled by a bbc......post more pics......or e-mail more pics statfrxn@aol.com......... :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

I can make you the best black cock loving ***** of all time.

Hey cunt, I need to show you off to make all big black cocks hard an cum everywhere you go cunt. From now on all dresses you wear have to be at least 9'' over the to of your knees. I need to take you to the black side of town an show those hot white legs off an I need to teach you to walk so you swing your hips to make all black cocks hard an cum. An if your walking up stairs make sure the niggers can see that cunt bitch.E-MAIL ME BACK AN I'LL TELL YOU MORE CUNT. I've got big plans for you cunt.

:D HEY BLOND WIFE, LOVE TO TAKE A HOUR OR TWO AND SUCK ON YOUR TITS AND LICK YOUR ASS AND EAT THAT WET LOOKING PUSSY TILL YOU BEG ME TO FUCK YOU GOOD AND HARD, I BET THAT ASS NEEDS A BIG COCK IN IT ALSO. WHERE ARE YOUR LOCATED? SEND PICS OF CREAMPIES TO ME.

I'm in Phoenix and would love to meet her. Drop me a line if you want to do something.

Attachments

• az.jpg
    az.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 187
stupid comments

Obviously some guys don't have a clue. The first comment is the stupidest shit I've seen. Yeah, that will get her going...fuck-stick.

Users who are viewing this thread