• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Babygurl and a BBC

• Thread starterbabygurl25
  • Start date

babygurl25

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2006
Hey guys... got my hubby to snap a couple of pics last weekend... the quality isn't what I would have hoped for but we'll do it again soon with better lighting :)

Kisses,
Babygurl

Attachments

• 100_4798e.jpg
    100_4798e.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,636
  • 100_4807e.jpg
    100_4807e.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,206
  • 100_4811.JPG
    100_4811.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 843
Thanks Babygurl25

Very hot. Looks like he had a very nice one. Looks like you took it all. Was it as big as it looks? Did you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed seeing it? Get you some more and post the photos. PLEASE!!!!! okdeacon

To answer your questions

Yes I had a great time with it and yes I took it all :) He and I have been fucking on and off for the better part of the last 2 years so he's no stranger and really knows how to work my pussy. It'll be a couple of weeks before we take any more pics but when we do I'll happily post them.

Kisses,
Babygurl25

BabyGurl25

Thanks Babe for your reply. This is very hot . I would like to have your cream pie. The heat made me say that. Wow what a nice pussy and full of bbc. I love this shit. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread