• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Back from Spain

• Thread starterkinkybits
  • Start date

kinkybits

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
Hi guys.

Well we are now back from Spain (and a little dissapointed about the lack of replies to meet up - NONE)

So we thought we would post a couple of pics of what you all missed lol. Luckily we did manage to meet up with one bloke but it was 2 days before we came home and didnt really have much chance to get upto to much...

We are in Rome this weekend if ne one is interested, if not im sure we will find some lucky man that can make me happy :) whilst we are over there.

xx

Attachments

• dscn1045.jpg
    dscn1045.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 581
  • dscn1056.jpg
    dscn1056.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 561
  • dscn1043.jpg
    dscn1043.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 523
Reactions: minotaure
MacNfries said:
With a body like that, I can't imagine it taking any more than a few hours of laying out in a pool side lounger or laying out on the Mediterranean Sea beach. I spent some time in Finali Ligure; awsome beach ... villas right up on the sea. Girls laying out topless, taking their holidays there ... had a 3 day boner. Maybe your "hubby" is just hanging around you way too close ... leave him in the motel and then go out. Mac ;)

Good advice - hubby get lost (or posted back home in an envelope).

If you're ever in london, send me a message and we can arrange to meet!I like what i see!!!

Thanks for the comments guys. "MacNfries" that sounds like a good idea, leaving hubby well away from me, unfortunatley the weather was not really that good over there and we spend most of our time at the hotel. Only got to the beach 1 day out of 7 (can u believe rain in Spain...lol)

"Jasonk26" will do, we are in London for the weekend at the end of June for our anniversary, im sure we can arrange something? Send me a PM, Pic if pos and we will try and sort.

For the rest of you, here are a couple of pics from the 1 solum encounter we had in Spain, there are a few more if ne of you are interested.....

Attachments

• dscn1089.jpg
    dscn1089.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 480
  • dscn1075.jpg
    dscn1075.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 526
Shes hot, more pics of her one encounter please...

Lucky man. I hope he used that really good.

kinkybits said:
For the rest of you, here are a couple of pics from the 1 solum encounter we had in Spain, there are a few more if ne of you are interested.....

I love a woman who spreads her legs for men that aren't her husband!!! You are absolutely stunning and deserve to have your pussy sucked and worshipped... by me! lol Good luck in Rome, hopefully you will find a plethora of big cocked Italian men to stretch you so much you'll be limping home!

As requested guys a couple more pics. Also a little update...I have had an E-Mail from a couple of gents in Rome asking to meet up this Saturday night. They describe themselves as a "Tag Team" lol. Hubby a little reluctant but im up for giving it a go. I hope to have lots of pics nxt week to share.

Attachments

• dscn1078.jpg
    dscn1078.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 325
  • dscn1058.jpg
    dscn1058.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 343
Amazing arse

kinkybits said:
As requested guys a couple more pics. Also a little update...I have had an E-Mail from a couple of gents in Rome asking to meet up this Saturday night. They describe themselves as a "Tag Team" lol. Hubby a little reluctant but im up for giving it a go. I hope to have lots of pics nxt week to share.

It sound very erotic...meet the team get some rules and let this gus fuck your wife and give her more then she wants...and at the end you can fuck her to make a sweet evning gang bang for her.

kinkybits said:
Thanks for the comments guys. "MacNfries" that sounds like a good idea, leaving hubby well away from me, unfortunatley the weather was not really that good over there and we spend most of our time at the hotel. Only got to the beach 1 day out of 7 (can u believe rain in Spain...lol)

"Jasonk26" will do, we are in London for the weekend at the end of June for our anniversary, im sure we can arrange something? Send me a PM, Pic if pos and we will try and sort.

Most girls could go up to a guy and tell him that "she finds him attractive and would he like to have sex with her?" If the guy says he is married and can't, then just look the guy in the face with some disappointment of your face, and say, "have you a best friend who you owe a favour to, who could take your place?"

Users who are viewing this thread