• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Back In The Game

• Thread starterkevinsslave
  • Start date

kevinsslave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 6, 2008
Well, after more than 2 months of a vanilla life style, we're, apparently, back in the game (at least for a moment). When I last wrote, Kristy's bf, Kevin, had gone to another city to start a new life. Kristy said she was tired of the lifestyle and on we went to vanilla land. And, truthfully, it's been great. Great sex, great romance, great fun (great just sleeping in my bed again).

Then, I came home from work last night and there was my wife, sitting on the couch with another guy. It was clear, from her messed up hair and his unzipped pants, that the two of them had just fucked (or at least, that she gave him a blow job). His name is Ryan, he's white, about 6 feet tall, 170 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes and 23. He works as a waiter while attending college. When I came in, he was clearly nervous. She immediately introduced him to me and told me to reassure him that it was OK for them to "have fun." I did and she ordered me to begin to massage and worship her feet. I gladly dropped to my knees and did as told. She told me she had rubbed her feet all over Ryan's cock and asked how they tasted. I told her they were delicious. "See," she said to Rayn, "he'll do whatever we tell him to." Instead of shame, of course, I felt immense sexual pleasure. "Try it," she said as she kissed his neck and rubbed his leg with her hand. He seemed less uneasy and said, "OK, get me a beer." I immediately got up and went to the kitchen and got him a beer. He seemed surprised when I said, "There you are, anything else, sir?" He told me, "no, not now."

They were hungry and Kristy ordered Chinese food and I went to get it. When I returned, they were still on the couch, but, slightly more inebriated. I brought them their food on plates and brought more beer. They ate and talked as if I wasn't even there. I snuck peeks at Ryan as he was absolutely gorgeous. Finally, he caught me looking and asked what did I need? Kristy announced, "he probably wants to blow you" and laughed. "Is that it," he asked. I kind of stammered and, thankfully, he said, "forget it." "But," he said, "get down and massage and worship my feet." I did as told, dropping to my knees and rubbing his feet in my hands. Slowly, I bent over and open mouth kissed the tops of his feet, all the while, rubbing his calves. "That feels good," he said. I continued, while Kristy unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. I took them completely off and resumed my foot worship. Kristy began kissing his cock through his underwear. "Yeah," he said, "that's it, kiss that cock." She slid his underwear down and began to give him a blow job. I took his underwear completely off and kept kissing his feet and rubbing his calves. I watched as my wife moved up and down on his beautiful cock, using her mouth, her tongue, her lips and her hands. Man does she love to suck cock. After 10 minutes or so, he tensed and blew his load in her mouth. She swallowed it all. Then she gently rubbed his legs, his chest and his arms. She was so horny. "Don't worry, I'll fuck you, soon," he said to her.

With that, they went to our bedroom. Kristy threw me her panties and told me to have fun, tonight. After, maybe, an hour, I heard them fucking in the bedroom. She moaned loudly, while he fucked her. Oh, I wanted to see it, but, he's new and I didn't want to push things. I spent the night jacking off to her panties.

We talked today and she said it was probably just a quick thing with Ryan, she just wanted a little fun. Who knows, I'm hoping he sticks around for a while. Anyway, I'm back.

Welcome back Kevinsslave. Good to see that your wife has put you back where you want to be. Hopefully we will be seeing new posts under the name Ryansslave soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread