• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

backing out

• Thread starterrover1
  • Start date

rover1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2005
hhhhhhgfgg

Let her back out. Bottom line is its all about the women anyway.

Let her back out.

Let her back out. Bottom line is its all about the women anyway.

rover1 said:
how do you handle a woman who backs out at the last minute
Respect her wishes she will respect you more if you respect her feelings. Alot of men look at women as a piece of meat not for what they really are. Look at some of the bullshit they put up with us men. My thoughts I listen and respect them. Muleman

agree with muleman, when you respect you be respected

I agree with all above................. respect her wishes and who knows she may surprise you one day and be ready, but if not hey............ you can never have too many friends.........

Agree here also
If she want to back out, let her
women should be respected
and you never know she may change her mind again but if you dont respect her she will not come to you for what she wants

Ditto to all above. It's about fantasy fulfillment, exploration of lust and taboo but it MUST be respect and willingness. If she is reluctant, honor that trepidation. Don't ever be a selfish ass about it. And give her credit for even taking a baby step toward it.

What about when its the sub who backs out?Had a get together planned for me to be with my black lover.Sub was supposed to join in servicing both my lover and myself.He ended up saying he had a migraine headache and had to back out.What do you think?Bullshit or not?

SultryPrincess said:
What about when its the sub who backs out?Had a get together planned for me to be with my black lover.Sub was supposed to join in servicing both my lover and myself.He ended up saying he had a migraine headache and had to back out.What do you think?Bullshit or not?

That's a no-no for us whiteboys. We are the ones who need to do as we are told and be where we are told to be...no matter what. I would have loved to been the sub.

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!! If she's gone that far, she's gonna get FUCKED!

Just kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread