• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bambi, a real Black cock *****

• Thread starterGr8leggz
  • Start date

Gr8leggz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2007
so, does anyone have any of her vids or pics? Know what became of her or if she has a site? any info would be great. She and Motogurl from southerncharms is what got me interested in having my wife become a black cock *****.

Thanks

There are tons (literally) of pics of Bambi inside the pay section of Dark Cavern. She split with the boyfriend she had who posted all of her stuff but he has a new lady, just as hot as Bambi, and he posts her stories (complete with pics) inside as well. He maintains inside that he and Bambi remain friends and she is still a glutton for BBC. I never knew of her having a site or videos for sale.

well I am a paying member of dark cavern. can't find crap in that place, so if you would like to help me out that would be great!

and who is his new girl. I like bambi cuz he put her in lace anklets. and I put my wife in them too!

I know that there were lots of stuff of hers in the personal ads section (Florida) and in the Dark Desires section. I don't recall the new girl's name (but it was similar to Bambi; maybe Candi or something) but she's also in the Dark Desires section.

fuckin' A!
I've found some of bambi, picture quality is bad and they are small though.. damn! :(

The photos in the Dark Desires section are full size and of good quality as I recall. Or at least they were when I used to be a member. Check out old ads in Pa & Ohio for pics of me and my ex (under jimmyhaggard@yahoo.com I believe).

I also have a newer add under oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com in Oh, Wva & Ky. Good pics with it of what you and your wife can expect when you visit.

I just don't like the Dark Caverns layout.. I did find your AD though.. Wow. good shit

well I have mentioned it and she says it would be nice to get away! we'll just have to find a sitter! :D

Make sure you do!!! ;)

By the way, I just approved your membership to my yahoo group but you need to add your age, gender and location to your yahoo profile. Thanks, man.

btw, why is there not link to go back to the forums once you enter a thread?

yeah we still have some tweaking to do, and regarding the interior of darkcavern, we're gonna be getting around to cleaning that up too sooner or later.

not to bag on your site. just not the easiest to navigate

Hi

Hi, I was really impressed by how sexy your wife looked. I am considering posting my pics as well but am fearful of peopkle pirating them. Am 44 y/o attractive blonde who loves serving BBC. Thank you and she for having the courage to post.

Nothing to fear but fear it's self

monica_mwf_mom said:
...but am fearful of people pirating them. Am 44 y/o attractive blonde who loves serving BBC. Thank you and she for having the courage to post.

Attractive blonde? Please post!

Users who are viewing this thread