• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC for my GF

• Thread startereximperitus
  • Start date

eximperitus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2006

Me too...

You're not the only one who would love to see her take a couple of BBCs, one after another or both at the same time. She looks delicious...

wow a very nice ans sexy woman

Here is another...

where are u located?

In the Rcihmond, VA area

Come on guys! Any black bulls want to tell me what they would do to her? Responses would be great...

God, she's got a smokin hot body, love those titties..they look natural, are they? I'd luv to rub my hard black cock between them.

They are definitely real

A couple more pics!

Shit, what size are those? 36 D? After tittie fucking her I'd turn her around and rAmmed it in her pussy till she begged me to fuck her ass. Where r U ?

Love to watch that

Come on guys! I finally got her to admit she'd like to try some big black cock. I think she needs to hear more of what you guys would like to do to her. I will let her read comments if you have any good ones for her!

You better call your local fire department because she is on fire. Man, is she hot. would like to see more of her face. From what I have seen she is extremely attractive in the face as well as the other obvious hot looking features.

Thanks man, she is hot. She wants to be gangbanged, but I am still trying to coax her towards talking about black cock. I know if I am patient and play my cards right she can get into it. Just moved to Atlanta, so the opportunities will be there!

hi

21 f from ottawa here

u have a great gf.

but gotta admit that what we saw of u look great too

Take care n good luck

Isabelle xx

Thanks alot Izzzza...she definitely doesn't want for size (I am 8.5), but it's mostly me. I love the thought of her being used by a few huge black cocks!

I got 11" for your woman to suck on and I surely would love to bury all 11" in that beautiful pussy and ass of hers.Answer me this what size are those titties? 36 D or what bro.Atlanta hear I cum!!:asshole:

Woody they are 36D's, and I sure would like to watch you bury that cock in all her holes...