• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC for my GF

• Thread startereximperitus
  • Start date

Very nice !

have a good week end

xx

Well, 11" measure the distance my man,Lol.Yeah I'd love to accomadate you.How old is this beauty any way?

She is 23, great at sucking cock...loves to deepthroat, get forcefed.

great boobs

great boobs shouldn't be wasted. I'd suck them forever.

Fuck yea guys...she has the sweetest tiny little nipples, and they get so tight and hard when she's turned on. She wants loads of cum shot all over them - any volunteers?

A truly splendid creature

Might be hard to retain possession if she likes it too much, but I think I'd be willing risk that/accept that challenge myself, too.

Baby steps. If she wants to try more than one guy, do it. Move on to getting her the gang bang she wants. Show her off to black guys and let her pick one she fancies. If she is never around any, it won't seem natural or come easy. Just make sure you take her to bars and clubs where they hang out in some numbers. It would probably be too intimidating to start out where she is the ONLY white lady, and you might lose control of the situation. They like to share with each other anyway, so you wouldn't have to work on that part of it.

Best of luck to you getting her thoroughly blacked, and best of all, getting her onboard the process!

Thanks for the info Gino...would still love to hear what you BBC's would do to her!

Hey my man, how about getting a few pussy pics, we know now she's got gorgeous titties and a great body.

i know how you feel. she needs some bbc. i happen to have one of those. why dont you bring her out to Vegas and we can make that happen for her. she is very hot. nice tits nice over all body. cute. yea she would not be let down

Now thats more like it, thats what Im talk'n about! I'd love to eat that goregous pussy and ass for hours on end then fuck it till she passes out.

Shes Hot and luscious

You are a Lucky man.

Thanks guys...I'd love to see that too Woody. Hopefully one of these days

i noticed the glasses in one of the pics, can we see some more? i girl in glasses is very sexy i think!

I'd love to shoot my cum al over her face and tits. I'm sure all of us here would love to see her fucked roughly by a gang of niggers-here's hoping!

Wow

eximperitus said:
They are definitely real, and amazing. She loves a hard cock between them. Slowly trying to get her into BBC...would love to see her on her knees sucking and pumping a few of them. Comments appreciated!

It's my first time here and I would really love to see her deepthroating my dick as well as a couple others.

Thanks for the nice comments! Keep 'em coming!

Where are the black bulls in ATL that are going to give my GF her first BBC???

wow what a hottie

Hey guy, how about getting a pic of her sucking u off, havent seen any pics of this gorgeous lady in awhile.

Wow!

She is very nice. Love how she licks that thang!