• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC in Los Angeles 4 Hot White Couples

• Thread starteru4eah4wf
  • Start date
U

u4eah4wf

I am an athletic, professional, single black male that would be interested in exploring a sensual and open friendship with one southern California couple in Los Angeles. I am professional, hung (10”), attractive, intelligent and I also give a great massage. I enjoy meeting open couples that are interested in sharing fantasies.

I used to be a straight laced workaholic but I was reformed by a very open and swinging girlfriend a few years ago. That helped me to get in touch with my personal likes and dislikes and eliminate my hang-ups. But now that I am more open, I find that I really enjoy servicing hot females while the hubby watches far more than just one on one fun. Thus, I am looking for a hot couple that isn’t afraid to share their fantasies and is comfortable exploring them in a safe setting. If interested, please send me an email to u4eah4fun@yahoo.com. I look forward to chatting with you soon. I am extremely clean, safe and respectful of all boundaries. Vin

Users who are viewing this thread