• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC loving wife

• Thread starterVgsCpl
  • Start date

VgsCpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2018
Let hubby know what you think

user71179_0f429b24b9a4.jpg user71179_9ab871ffc20e.jpg user71179_859fa7e24b93.jpg user71179_333626eab405.jpg user71179_84782494d140.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD, HugeLoad, BigDKMF and 25 others
Damn sexy!

ExposeYourWife said:
Let hubby know what you think

user71179_0f429b24b9a4.jpg user71179_9ab871ffc20e.jpg user71179_859fa7e24b93.jpg user71179_333626eab405.jpg user71179_84782494d140.jpg
Really a nice bbw. Hot!!

Come on dude, let that bbc fuck your wife without a condom. I am sure that your wife would love having her womb filled with black seed. As for you, you could lick wifey's pussy clean.

• Love
Reactions: Dickered
Sure the BBC's will love her, my white cock certainly does ;)

Good for her. We have been to Tobago a few times.My wife has danced,flirted,been tempted,but no more. Maybe its time to go back.....

Reactions: sswanabe and Whtcpl
Spectacular. Wat a beautiful woman/cunt. Is she bi?

• Love
Reactions: joelhwood and Whtcpl
U didn't answer my question. Is she bi? I'd like 2 get 2 no her better. Intimately even.

Reactions: joelhwood
Does she like big white cocks

Kmannering said:
I like all sizes colours & shapes as long as they can get hard, stay hard 4 more than 2 minutes & deliver a belly full, (or a face full,) of sperm in the end.

334108.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD, BigDKMF, joelhwood and 5 others
DirtyDi said:
I like all sizes colours & shapes as long as they can get hard, stay hard 4 more than 2 minutes & deliver a belly full, (or a face full,) of sperm in the end.

334108.jpg
I'm almost 8 inches tall slim 40 years old

20220501_075046.jpg

Reactions: Wyfwatcher and robbiewillskucku
Kmannering said:
I'm almost 8 inches tall slim 40 years old

20220501_075046.jpg
U look very handsome. Very kissable. I'm also tall & slim but I'm adaptable 2 & I no I cud adapt 2 that! He's a beauty. Do u spurt lots? I do like a virile man.IMG52.jpg

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD, Anna36, Wyfwatcher and 1 other person
Kmannering said:
Loves big, fat white cocks

Reactions: bobstudio83
DirtyDi said:
U look very handsome. Very kissable. I'm also tall & slim but I'm adaptable 2 & I no I cud adapt 2 that! He's a beauty. Do u spurt lots? I do like a virile man.IMG52.jpg
Yes I spirt lots of cum when I do

Kmannering said:
Yes I spirt lots of cum when I do
Love 2 c that happening in front of me. Spraying my ugly face & writhing body. Smearing it all over myself & begging u 2 slide ur big fat cock into me.Gotta look good 2nite.jpg

Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD, BigDKMF, laury and 1 other person
DirtyDi said:
Love 2 c that happening in front of me. Spraying my ugly face & writhing body. Smearing it all over myself & begging u 2 slide ur big fat cock into me.Gotta look good 2nite.jpg
You have a beautiful way with words, and you are not ugly

bobstudio83 said:
You have a beautiful way with words, and you are not ugly
A lot of guys tell me I'm ugly when they're making me suck their cox or fucking or buggering me. I put it down 2 the heat of the moment but I must say I do like being insulted & demeaned like that. It makes me feel like I'm IMG48.jpgthat much more of a slut.

• Love
Reactions: BLACKBULLSTUD, BigDKMF, laury and 2 others
DirtyDi said:
Where u from I'd love to make it happen

Kmannering said:
Where u from I'd love to make it happen
I'm near Cheltenham in England. Wud u like 2 show me a foto of urself? Just so I can c wat 2 expect.

DirtyDi said:
I'm near Cheltenham in England. Wud u like 2 show me a foto of urself? Just so I can c wat 2 expect.
cheltenham, that would mean i have to fly in. from netherlands. i bring my flogger if you like

Reactions: hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread