• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC loving wife

• Thread starterVgsCpl
  • Start date
johndews said:
cheltenham, that would mean i have to fly in. from netherlands. i bring my flogger if you like
Sorry I didn't realise u were in Holland. (But u shud no that my cunt loves a gentle flogging.)

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83
DirtyDi said:
Sorry I didn't realise u were in Holland. (But u shud no that my cunt loves a gentle flogging.)
i do travel for excitement

Reactions: hikawade
johndews said:
i do travel for excitement
It's said that I'm VERY exciting. I'm open 4 everything & keenly willing 2 experiment. Which filthy perversions wud u like 2 try out with a woman? Is there sumthing u'd like 2 do but have always been 2 ashamed of ur kinky desires 2 ask a girl 2 let u or do it 4 u? I'm the 1 u can ask.

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83
i am absolutely not ashamed of my kinky desires and most of them i realised. but no matter, it will please me to use my flogger on your front and your back. on your tits and belly, and turned around on you back, ass, cunt and clit. i know you will love it, and squirt. i love filthy daring submissive sluts

Me in past. Now seeking experienced black dom here in uk for long term fun. Meet at his home over weekends genuine serious submissive wife here with experience as a sub. Blonde size 14 curvy busty leggy shaved 5.6 tall. Bulls need not contact me live durham

RaggedActualMousebird-mobile(1).gif

Reactions: hikawade and robbiewillskucku
subkinkyaly said:
Me in past. Now seeking experienced black dom here in uk for long term fun. Meet at his home over weekends genuine serious submissive wife here with experience as a sub. Blonde size 14 curvy busty leggy shaved 5.6 tall. Bulls need not contact me live durham

RaggedActualMousebird-mobile(1).gif
i am an experienced Dom, and do travel from the netherlands. like i did, even by plane for several hours to meet my willing sub slut. but i will not contact you, i am a white dutch Dom

ExposeYourWife said:
Let hubby know what you think

user71179_0f429b24b9a4.jpg user71179_9ab871ffc20e.jpg user71179_859fa7e24b93.jpg user71179_333626eab405.jpg user71179_84782494d140.jpg
Great looking sexy slut wife 🔥🔥

Reactions: hikawade
DirtyDi said:
It's said that I'm VERY exciting. I'm open 4 everything & keenly willing 2 experiment. Which filthy perversions wud u like 2 try out with a woman? Is there sumthing u'd like 2 do but have always been 2 ashamed of ur kinky desires 2 ask a girl 2 let u or do it 4 u? I'm the 1 u can ask.
tell me more about your availability. you can also use my mail johndews@rocketmail.com

ExposeYourWife said:
Let hubby know what you think

user71179_0f429b24b9a4.jpg user71179_9ab871ffc20e.jpg user71179_859fa7e24b93.jpg user71179_333626eab405.jpg user71179_84782494d140.jpg
Nothing hotter than a wife that loves you but wants more cock,

Reactions: chelseacd, robbiewillskucku and hikawade
rwall said:
Nothing hotter than a wife that loves you but wants more cock,
So true

Reactions: robbiewillskucku

Users who are viewing this thread