• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBC Pleasures

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hi guys! Thought I'd post a few pics of me enjoying my night with a black stud as hubby watched. I enjoy worshipping BBC, and my black stud had me at his disposal the entire night with my pretty face, mouth, and pussy. His cock was too big to stuff all the way down my throat, but it certainly fit in my pussy after he stretched it all out.

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair

Attachments

• bbcp_01800.jpg
    bbcp_01800.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,377
  • bbcp_02800.jpg
    bbcp_02800.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,510
  • bbcp_03800.jpg
    bbcp_03800.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,052
Reactions: Maikell4141
good god, youve gotta post more pics!!!!!!!!!!!

barbisinclair said:

Hi Ms. Barbi Sinclair! Good to see you back!

barbisinclair said:
Thought I'd post a few pics of me enjoying my night with a black stud as hubby watched. I enjoy worshipping BBC, and my black stud had me at his disposal the entire night with my pretty face, mouth, and pussy.

What a great-sounding night. Congratulations for scoring such a well-hung lover.

barbisinclair said:
His cock was too big to stuff all the way down my throat...

It does have that look about it...

barbisinclair said:
...but it certainly fit in my pussy after he stretched it all out. xoxo Barbi Sinclair

That's good to hear. Those are very nice photos, btw (taken by your cuckold, I presume?). Are your wrists cuffed behind your back in pix 2 and 3 from left...? If so, do you find that erotic... or did your lover insist on it?

—Custer

Hello sexy stranger - you're looking lovely as usual :)

Custer Laststand said:
Are your wrists cuffed behind your back in pix 2 and 3 from left...? If so, do you find that erotic...

I saw that 'position' too, but couldn't see any restraints. Would you like an elegant pair of cuffs linked at the wrists? Then perhaps a leather belt wrapped around your elbows and buckled into place drawing them together?? It doesn't matter either way - but the thought of you wanting to be helpless in front of your lover does add an extra spice. :)

Hi Custer Laststand!! Yes, thank you, it was quite a night. :) It was my cuckold hubby who took these pics. My lover demanded that I keep my hands folded in back of me. If only he had some cuffs or rope he would restrain my hands. Yes it would have been pretty hot that way too. But I listenend to his request and made sure my hands stayed behind me. :)

greymaster said:
Hello sexy stranger - you're looking lovely as usual :)

I saw that 'position' too, but couldn't see any restraints. Would you like an elegant pair of cuffs linked at the wrists? Then perhaps a leather belt wrapped around your elbows and buckled into place drawing them together?? It doesn't matter either way - but the thought of you wanting to be helpless in front of your lover does add an extra spice. :)

Hi greymaster! Thank you! Yes, you're right, I didn't have restraints, but manually restrained my hands behind me. I still felt pretty helpless and he fucked my mouth any which way he liked. :)

Users who are viewing this thread