• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BBW and BBC

• Thread starterslutswantbigwangs
  • Start date

slutswantbigwangs

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
is there a relationship between BBW and BBC???

seems like the personals have this relationship in knots.

Mac, AFAIK, BBW= Big Breasted Women. I think the OP looked for correlation between big breasted (and sometimes, not only the breasts are big) women and black bulls. Are the women craving for black? Are black bulls more interested in heavy boobs?
BTW, in case of ambiguity, there's always Abbreviations.Com to assist ;)

BBW= Big Beautiful Women

It is Big Beautiful Women. BBC has a penchant for BBW. The acronym does not denote race, just that she's on the heavier end of the scale.

in my experience id say black men seem to love big beautiful women ,my wifes a bbw and black men hit on her all the time, probally cause shes got a big ass but it could be her big tits to i guess

My wife is a big girl, and also biracial (black/white) so I suppose the BBW acronym could mean a few different things for her. Generally we use it and understand it to mean "Big Beautiful Woman" - or as she likes to put it, a "hot fat girl". Being half black, she's highly sensitive to racial issues so she doesn't really condone what she considers "fetishism" of people based solely on their race - so basically my BBW doesn't get into the whole Big Black Cock fascination that some swinging or cuckolding couples have. She enjoys big cocks for sure, but the color of the cock doesn't matter to her, as long as it's attached to someone she likes.

As far as the original question - I have heard it said that black males are more attracted to, or at least are more open in their admiration of, large women. I've also heard it said that women that are above the standard "normal" weight range are more likely to be able to handle and enjoy a more well-endowed man, I guess due to their having more ample, pliable flesh. So I can see how a guy billing himself as a BBC might be looking specifically for a BBW, or vice versa. People posting in the personals for casual encounters or more serious relationships are likely to look for people they find attractive and who will also be likely to find them attractive.

BBWs need BBCS to fill their fat asses!

sharky20 said:
BBWs need BBCS to fill their fat asses!

that they do sharky,
a normal sized dick man can not possibly satisfy the cravings of a BBW.
Their pussies are too fat & juicy
too deep
for 5-7 inchers to penetrate. BBWs need 10+ inches to truly feel satisfied.

Some BBWS should hang out at the horse stable and try some horse cock! Thats the size cock they need! gnnee!!

Users who are viewing this thread