• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Becoming Obsessed

CuckObsessed

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2017
My girlfriend convinced me to let her cuck me a few months ago and since then she's had several guys over and I've started to obsess over cock. after seeing so many big powerful dicks fuck my gf its all I think about. anyone experience this?

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and Geglu
CuckObsessed said:
My girlfriend convinced me to let her cuck me a few months ago and since then she's had several guys over and I've started to obsess over cock. after seeing so many big powerful dicks fuck my gf its all I think about. anyone experience this?
Numerous times after watching my wife take those big cocks down her throat and in her soaking wet slut pussy. It does become an obsession. You eventually want to suck some of them also.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
CuckObsessed said:
It's every cucks' cross to bare. Nice that your girl is so willing to feed your obsession.

• Love
How does ur gf look

CuckObsessed said:
Becoming obsessed with this lifestyle is normal. Enjoy it!

• Love
I think it's common for cucks to obsess over bull's cocks, especially really large ones that completely satisfy your wife. Seeing her reaction to the feel of that big cock pleasuring her is what we all love.

• Love
After seeing my wife physically respond, to much bigger cocks, unlike anything I ever made happen, I had to admit and accept my limitations. Further, I had to find a different place in her sex life. I am her husband, her partner, her confidant, and the guy who can always give her orgasms. But I'm not her lover, I've learn to enjoy being a toy she plays with and have no desire set myself up for failure by to trying to compete with her lover. I'm no longer am interested in traditional sex.
Different cuckolds evolve to different places. Some are dominant. Some are submissive. Some enjoy humiliating, while others prefer being humiliated. You just will have to find your place, a place that can and will change over time. For now, enjoy the intensity of the ride.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and CptNemo61
Karens_Cuck said:
I think it's common for cucks to obsess over bull's cocks, especially really large ones that completely satisfy your wife. Seeing her reaction to the feel of that big cock pleasuring her is what we all love.

DSC_0672.JPG

• Love
One thing I can tell you is once the thought starts to consume you, there's very little going back. Sure, you maybe can set it aside for periods of time, but it always seems to find its way back to the forefront of your thoughts. My advice is to just go with it and enjoy it rather than fight it. It's a part of your reality now, and quite likely always will be if you've made it this far.

• Love