• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Best Outfit for Mature Ladies

• Thread starterCouple09
  • Start date

Couple09

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2008
What is the best discreet outfit for a mature in shape lady to wear out on the twon that is not overt, but still says hey take a look at me! Thanks MrsCouple09

Last edited by a moderator:
Im 36 and think Im past the fishnet stocking and tight mini stage in life. Ive been involved in this lifestyle for maybe 1 year and from the first have dressed very conservative. Suit dresses, pant suits, and the like. To add to that, my dates take me to upscale restaurants and clubs. I would think most people think my date is a business meeting except for dancing. I have to add that Im a farm wife and run a very small business from home, so maybe this is the "alter ego" in me coming out. :)

Reactions: tanadata
Susan - thank you for the reply - while I like to wear short skirts and the like - I think a lady my age looks funny in them - some one who will be laughed at rather than lusted after - thinking the slightly sexy business suit with a bit higher than normal heels is the way to go. Thank you for your reply.

Susan is right, a well tailored business suit or skirt and semi shear blouse with nice lacy undies and moderate heels. Always the way to go as it makes a man curious as to what lays beneath.

Classy sexy is always more intriguing than slutty sexy. You want to whet their appetite for the forbidden, not flaunt the readily available, even if it really is readily available.

Which do you think sounds hotter to the average man, banging the easy slut or turning another man's attractive, prim and proper wife into one?

Remember: 90% of really hot sex happens between the ears. It's their minds you want to excite.
will

Would love to see what you're working with...

For me, the sexiest thing that catches my eye with a mature lady is a top that gives a hint of cleavage. Natural breasts have that very erotic jiggle when they move that just drives me wild.

I suggest nice classy clothes like a knee skirt with heels and a blouse. I love heels and 4 inch heels is good if u want looks.

Although slitted skirts and dresses are not as popular as once they were, I still believe they have their place. They allow you to show some extra leg, and really makes me feel sexy, especially when I need to be discreet.

Users who are viewing this thread