Bet lost and gf *******

• Thread starterimckmc
  • Start date

imckmc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2019
Hi, some time ago me and my gf made a bet and she lost. Now she must do a dare we decided before.
This is the dare:

She have to take 3 pictures and send to 3 guy online. They have to print the picture and leave it somewhere in public place (in a park, or in a public restroom, ecc..). The guy must take a picture of the image left outside and send it back to us.

The pose for the 3 pictures are choosen from the three guys.

Ok, we tryed to do this dare on another forum, we found the three people to play with, they choosed the poses for the pictures, we sent the jpg but everything stopped here, we never recieved any answer...

So, there is anybody interested into helping us to complete her dare?

We would send you one of the three pictures, you should print it, go somewhere in public, leave the picture there, take a pictures of the place with rhe image in and send it back to us.

Reactions: antoniodicro, sakisrr, MisterP and 3 others
I can do this for you just send me the pic.

I can do this for you too, send me a pic in message;)

I’d love to help

Alright, let's do it then. Up for it too

H! Almost 2 weeks passed after the beginning of this game. We gave the pictures to four users but we recieved only one answer from a really nice slutwives user.
Probably we should ask to more users. We'll let you know

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 592
  • 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 588
Reactions: dextermoj, Peta, dofami and 3 others
I missed this one. I've done this for a guy on CL in the past. He repayed the favour too. My wife ended up in a busy rest room.
She looks hot too by the way

Reactions: littlenicky6666
Thank you :)

Reactions: 4adventure
Love your ideas

imckmc said:
I'd be willing to help out if you play this again

imckmc said:

Wow this sounds like a lot of fun, I would love to help you with this, and to help ****** her in a position of my choosing. DM me if you are still playing ;)

Reactions: Justforkix
As I said, I would be happy to help. Just message me the picture

Sounds hot. PM me

Wow this is such a hot idea

Great fun count me in

i would love to have my wife ******* like that by Masters and Doms

Great idea... would like to help

That is hot, been trying to find someone to post gf's pics in adult video booth for quite sometime. Turns her on

Reactions: Justforkix
imckmc said:
Hi, some time ago me and my gf made a bet and she lost. Now she must do a dare we decided before.
This is the dare:

She have to take 3 pictures and send to 3 guy online. They have to print the picture and leave it somewhere in public place (in a park, or in a public restroom, ecc..). The guy must take a picture of the image left outside and send it back to us.

The pose for the 3 pictures are choosen from the three guys.

Ok, we tryed to do this dare on another forum, we found the three people to play with, they choosed the poses for the pictures, we sent the jpg but everything stopped here, we never recieved any answer...

So, there is anybody interested into helping us to complete her dare?

We would send you one of the three pictures, you should print it, go somewhere in public, leave the picture there, take a pictures of the place with rhe image in and send it back to us.
If you're still looking, I'd be willing to help

Perfect...pm me i could help you