• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Katycock said:
Love to hear the outcum of your meeting tomorrow
I'll try to have her record it!

Reactions: throwback and Katycock
AmbersCuckBrian said:
I will be waiting in anticipation with my cock in my hand

I was a horny 18 year old and loved chasing pussy. I had a new job and my family was going to go back home for a reunion, but my black boss needed me that week. He asked me to stay with him and he would pay for my flight in time for the reunion. The first evening at bed time he said you can sleep in the bed, he stayed up watching tv. I slept in my underwear. A little later that night I felt him crawl into bed. He spooned me and I felt his hot breath on my neck and his big hand sliding up and down the front of my thin body. As it grazed over my underwear my cock sprang hard. He raked his hand up and down slowly pushing my underwear down. He gripped my steel hard cock and pulled on it some. But when he pressed his massive cock in my naked ass, I got frightened. It was huge! Not a word was spoken but I sized up and pulled away, and pulled my underwear back up. The next evening he said why don’t you sleep on the sofa. Two more nights on the sofa and my mind was doing flips. I was a pussy hound, this letcherous old man wanted my cute ass, and that thrilled me. So my last night he said why don’t you sleep in the comfortable bed tonight. I said well I can’t I am out of clean underwear. He said you’ll be ok commando. So I laid in bed wide awake and waiting for this giant black boss to come take me. Soon he came to bed, and slowly and seductively, he rubbed on my young hard body. Arousing me pressing his huge cock into my butt cheeks, rubbing giants my sphincter, making me want to be fucked. Palming my cock and pulling me off. Everything silent , no whispers of encouragement, and no lube, so I got scared again. Again I pulled away, he got out of bed , I assume he went and masturbated. I went to sleep and left the next day. Never to hang with him again. Soon he treated me badly at work and I quit not long after.
If he had whispered any encouragement at all, I am sure I would have asked him for lube, and he would have had my virgin ass, and I would have had my first big black cock. Instead I went back to my pussy chasing and although I fantasized and masturbated many times to those memories. It would be decades later before I had my next encounter with cock, and that was in swinging situations like many others here. My contact with cock , almost exclusively with black cock has been very good , but limited to MFM, and I have sucked the male , for her excitement , but nothing ever as erotic as that first 2 almost encounters

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Lovasianladies, MysteryBi and 2 others
Jozyxt said:
Give it a try. Even if you decide you don;t like it, you will never regret taking another man's cock in you mouth. And I be like so many men, when you make him cum, you will be hooked.
And what a cute cock it is...
AmbersCuckBrian said:
I'm a bisexual married man. In fact, I am allowed, by my wife, to suck cock and get fucked by other men, whether tbey straight, gay, or bi. She considers me her bi bottom sissy cuckold.
Id love my cock to be shared by you couple....even more sexy would be your beard brushing around my cock before my dick exploses my cum over your wife and you

• Love
Reactions: PDXFun2 and AmbersCuckBrian
Readyu said:
And what a cute cock it is...

Id love my cock to be shared by you couple....even more sexy would be your beard brushing around my cock before my dick exploses my cum over your wife and you
Mmmmm I’d LOVE that!

• Love
Reactions: Readyu and AmbersCuckBrian
I'd luv that too. I LOVE cock and cum luv big hot cumloads, whether from.my wife's pussy, on her body or mine, or straight from a nice hard exploding cock. I love it. My wife had given me plenty of creampie cumloads, but I love them all. I even love receiving facials if a guys standing over me and cums allover my face. My wife loves seeing that too, it's somewhat degrading and humiliating but she loves seeing me sprayed with a guys cumload

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Wahooguy, Jeffuk and 2 others
AmbersCuckBrian said:
I'd luv that too. I LOVE cock and cum luv big hot cumloads, whether from.my wife's pussy, on her body or mine, or straight from a nice hard exploding cock. I love it. My wife had given me plenty of creampie cumloads, but I love them all. I even love receiving facials if a guys standing over me and cums allover my face. My wife loves seeing that too, it's somewhat degrading and humiliating but she loves seeing me sprayed with a guys cumload
Lucky guy

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Readyu and AmbersCuckBrian
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Id love this couple to share my cock mmm

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
Readyu said:
Id love this couple to share my cock mmm
We are BOTH cocksluts, so, we would!

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
As a bi married man who luv cock and cum and submitting ro men and being fucked, I find a man with a nice hard cock very attractive. Mmmmmm.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Jeffuk
my first time i was 18 and a guy held me down and sucked my tits he kept saying they were just like a little girls tits he ended up making me suck his cock and he cam in my mouthabout a week later he told me it was time for me to do it again well this time i was a bit more cureous i was kind of shocked that i could make him cum the last time so i went to his house and he pulled out a bra he said was his sisters and told me to try it on it was tight but he loved me in it was feeling me all up and took my pants off and layed on me on the bed i was realy turned on feeling how much he was liking me then he kissed me i just melted in his arms he ended up fucking me

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, Lovasianladies, MysteryBi and 5 others
when he pulled his cock out i could feel the cum run down my ass cheek he told me that he was going to do this with me alot but the next time i was to have a slip and bra on for him no one ever knew what he was doing to me and after i got maried he kind of went after my wife as well

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mwdad, Lovasianladies, MysteryBi and 5 others
nancyask said:
when he pulled his cock out i could feel the cum run down my ass cheek he told me that he was going to do this with me alot but the next time i was to have a slip and bra on for him no one ever knew what he was doing to me and after i got maried he kind of went after my wife as well
That's awesome. I feel I was late to the game with cock at 18 myself. First time I was told to get on my knees and suck I did and loved it..

Most supposed bi guys I've gotten to suck ended up fuckn my wife anyhow after we started dating. I mean, she ain't gonna say no to sex with a guy, so she will do it if they wanna fuck her, she won't say no. Like, never.

• Love
Reactions: BetaJ, Lovasianladies, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
nancyask said:
after i got maried he kind of went after my wife as well
Did he get her?

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, throwback and Wyfwatcher
HungNJ said:
Experienced Bull who enjoys m2m play while women watch or direct. From South Jersey.

55C49833-C30C-44D3-9A84-8659FF85C54E.jpeg
Big tasty looking cock, wow

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher and Readyu
AmbersCuckBrian said:
As a bi married man who luv cock and cum and submitting ro men and being fucked, I find a man with a nice hard cock very attractive. Mmmmmm.
Id love to have u guys licking, sucking and sharing my hardon...mmmmm

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher and PDXFun2
Jackson Mississippi here

Users who are viewing this thread