• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

big cock bull in colorado

• Thread starterluckyz33
  • Start date

luckyz33

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 23, 2013
Fairfax virginia
some size comparison pics of me and my cock

7af335b1.jpg {DC8E74CA-6399-4CE0-B334-DC7F90169CF9}22330763144.jpg 3Ef3L53H75Fb5Hb5Med3sfad0a4906bdd1736.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee, yummyman and BorrowMyWife
want to show you how wet you're makin me mmmmmmmm

com to Colorado baby i'll take care of that!

wife and i like to cam with BIG guys on yahoo and skype under the name anonycpl. hope we can cam with you sometime.

Ooooh hawt! Very sexy big cock.. Just my type what luck lol. I've been wantin to go visit friends in Denver for over a year now... If that big cock isn't reason enough, the legal bud is rite lol. Anyway pm me anytime on here if ya wanna chat, who knows maybe it'll end up 6months from now with me giving you the wettest prefuck cock sucking of all time followed by hrs and hrs of fun with that big sexy dick ;) hehe just a thought! Anyhow pm me! Would love to chat! Xoxo

luckyz33 said:
some size comparison pics of me and my cock
I want you to fuck me until I can’t even speak as I look in my cucks eyes and tell him hi much better you fuck me than he ever has or ever will!!!

Reactions: thatdawg

Users who are viewing this thread