• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

birmingham al. mwf preg lookin for 1st bbc

• Thread starterbirminghamalwife
  • Start date

birminghamalwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2006
I am lookin for a bbc in the birmingham area. i am new to black sex. i am four month preg. and in need of a second lovers. hubby does know and is will to watch. every bbc welcome. let me know if yall like my pic and think my preg body is worthy of you time.

Attachments

• 1cde.jpg
    1cde.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 931
  • 78d5re2.jpg
    78d5re2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,558
  • b965.jpg
    b965.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,253
will do anything bbc demands of me

I Am Willin To Serve You As Your Sub. As Hubby Sitts Humilated By The Site. I Am In Birmingham Area And Am Very Interested In Your Idea Or My Pics Or Of Meeting Me.

Attachments

• f7b2.jpg
    f7b2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 680
I travel to Alabama often and I would love to fuck you and have you to serve me as my sub!

great are you coming thru any time soon you got yahoo id

From what I could see, it looks good to me!

guy if you are intersted leave me a messege and a way to contact you

Show some tits Hon

Love that phat ass!!! Post more pics,

hello i,m from atlanta and i,m cumming thru b-ham all the time and would love to meet with uhit me back at Travlinswing@yahoo.com and lets hook up

I'll be in Birmingham, AL the weekend of the14th

Hey
I will be in Birmingham the weekend of the 14th for work, but I'm also looking for some fun too!!!

hit me up at gotdreads2003@yahoo.com

Nice pictures!

babe u accepet asian man plzzz join me

very sexy! you've got a great ass!

I am in the bham area and would luv to get together if you are still interested drop me a yahoo im @ nastyquedog7 or shoot me an email same id. have add in lets meet section also ....hope to hear from you soon

you're a fat pig

any up dates? or new pics?

Let's see some of your face blacked-out & more of your 4 Month Pregnant Belly & Breasts! Pregnant/Nursing Women are ~THE~ hottest sex partners.

Users who are viewing this thread