• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Birthday Fuck by B....

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

IS she gonna get creampie?

• Total voters

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
My wife for her birthday(day after)...all pics taken by guys who fucked her by our camera....who wants to see whole set?....and what do you think its gonna happen next?

Attachments

• violated by 2 on birthday (26).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (26).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 740
hot, looks like the party was just starting. lets see more.

Would love to see pictures of all the lucky guys who had her on her birthday!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to viewing the pics :)

Yummy wife

Uhhh ..oh sound like there are some "followers" interested to see some more...these are just a pics of warm ups...but i had cock in my hand already at this point..

Attachments

• violated by 2 on birthday (1).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (1).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,007
  • violated by 2 on birthday (2).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (2).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,127
I do

delpfincouple30 said:
My wife for her birthday(day after)...all pics taken by guys who fucked her by our camera....who wants to see whole set?....and what do you think its gonna happen next?

I want to see the whole set
She looks sooo hot!

Wow, look at hter wraping herself totally around the guy... giving herself to him completely! What a perfect slut! She is gorgeous! Would love to see the rest of the set!!!

yes!.........

To todays day she did not tell me how it went down and what they all did for 4 hrs other than handing me over camera with pics ( that was our agreement at the time):(

Attachments

• violated by 2 on birthday (3).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (3).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 472
  • violated by 2 on birthday (6).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (6).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 509
  • violated by 2 on birthday (9).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (9).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 523
Can't help waiting for more ... did the shoot also include his creampie finale???

NCStorm said:
Can't help waiting for more ... did the shoot also include his creampie finale???

hmm not sure..you'll have to "stick" around to find out i guess....but i can tell you this much....when she came back i was gonna fuck her senseless, and before i did she went to seat on toilet for a minute or two... there was no flush after she got up....:p

Attachments

• violated by 2 on birthday  (8).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (8).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 291
  • violated by 2 on birthday  (7).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (7).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 351
  • violated by 2 on birthday  (9).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (9).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 306
  • violated by 2 on birthday  (31).jpg
    violated by 2 on birthday (31).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 526
Your wife is gorgeous, wish i was one of those guy's. Can't wait to see more if you post them...................hint hint :D

There is a pic of a second black man's hand, definitely not the guy fucking her, and definitely also on the bed.
Did she tell you she had a BBC MFM? :cool:

I recon you did not read my first post..but thats OK..yes there was 2 guys but i would not call them both bbc...hmmm... maybe one bbc and one sbc...lol

nice, 4 hrs of bliss for her, please share some more.

Wow she is loving that cock. Can't wait to them all.

These are really good pictures. in picture 2 looks like he's more than a alpha male with your wife's pussy...he's not letting anyone change the channel either lol

one of the better posts here in a while. continue to post pictures. From what I can see she looks great. I wanna see her "O" face and some black seed oozing outta her pretty pussy. May have to stroke my cock to your wife soon

We for sure want to see more ! I love these !

Users who are viewing this thread