• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cock Slut -- The Qualifications

• Thread starterNBedford
  • Start date

NBedford

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2009
South
What is it that makes a woman a slut for black cock?

My wife has enjoyed black cock, and still does from time to time, but when is the point that she became a "black cock slut"? Those are her words by the way.

Is it when she first admits that she wants to do it?

Is it when she first has a black cock go inside her?

Or is it after she has been with a number of black men?

Or...is it possible for a woman to go black and not be a black cock slut?

I'm interested in the opinions on where the dividing line is...

I think the defining word here is slut. The black part just means it's only for black guys. A slut is a woman whom when approached by a man has not the ability to resist. So if she's at the point where any black man can approach her and get inbetween her legs, then she would be deemed a slut for black. When at work she has to fight urges do keep from being taken in some unusual places or to hotel rooms during lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lnohhnvm
Good explaination, funguy, fits the term to a tee.
I should know.

--Kaitlyn and him--

No ability to resist? Come on

I've never met a woman yet who didn't do exactly what she wants to do--when she wants to do it.

I do not think there is such a thing as a woman not having the ability to resist if it is something she doesn't want to do. The thing here is if it is something she wants to do in spite it being outside the social norms in her own mind.

Slut is a frame of mind--but more so once a woman takes that step.

I'm not sure if fucking a single guy a time or two, or even one guy on a regular basis constitutes a woman being a slut. Three different guys in a month--maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
The strict defination of a slut includes terms such as "sexually promiscuous" and "adulteress". It would follow, then, that any married woman who has sex with a man not her husband is a slut. So when is a woman a black cock slut, I would have to say that if she is married its as soon as she has sex with a black man she is not married to. If she single then if she has sex frequently with blakc men. It remains up to the individual to determine what that means to them. It took me years to convince my wife that being a slut wasn't a bad thing. I love her more and more because she is one, has allowed that part of her to emerge.

Interesting topic, I think I have some experience here. My wife has been having sex with black men for 14 years but only in the past few became a slut. And I use that term with reverence and respect not as a slam.

For years she had sex with black men more like she was dating a potential husband (even though she was married). She was very particular about who she would meet and she expected romantic things like follow up phone calls and emails. She also was in control of what she did and who she did.

Fast forward to now. She is addicted. She has to have black cock several times a week or she gets over horny. She is no longer looking for Mr. Right but more Mr Right Now. I don't want to say that she is not discriminating in her men, but she has learned to be shared and do gang bangs. She knows it is an honor for a bull to want to share his slut with his friends. So she does not get to pick the men she is shared with. She will do gang bangs probably once a month. They may be private when a bull shares her with multiple friends or at a sex club or at a hotel party but at these events she basically takes on all black cock offered to her. I have seen black bulls come up behind her and start fucking her while she was blowing someone and she had not even met them.

She also used to say she would never do anal, that cherry is now gone and she knows that once the seal is broken it is available to black men.

So to sum it up, she used to have sex with black men without being a slut. Now her attitude has changed and she is proud of being a slut and wants to be the kind of slut that a bull wants to share with his posse. Just having extramarital sex does not make one a slut in my opinion, it is an attitude change that makes them embrace being a sex object.

That's Hot ATL. Thanks for sharing.

I think for each of us slut will have a different definition and ultimately will be judged on a person by person basis. In my opinion slut can be used to define one of those types of people. The first type of "slut" I view as someone who is careless about who they are with and only interested in operate solely in terms of satisfying their sexual needs. The second type of "slut" is someone who is more calculated and careful, someone who wishes to explore taboos and push societies limits. So to wrap up my very word post in a short example :)

Slut 1: A married woman who goes to clubs just looking for a black man to bring back to his place, use, then kick her to the curb

Slut 2: A married woman who has a black bf or two on the side that she sees on a regular basis

I realize that this is a very simplistic view but thought I'd share :)

Having been labeled as a slut since I was in high school I have heard many definitions of what it means and they may all be correct. To most, a woman that has sex with a lot of men is a slut....by extension, a black cock slut is a woman that has sex with a lot of black men. Having "earned" the 'black cock slut' label forty years ago when interracial sex was not even remotely as accepted as it is now, I don't pay it much heed. I'm always reminded of the old saying that a guy that fucks a lot of women is admired as a 'stud'...but a woman that fucks a lot of men is a 'slut'....maybe we should be called
"stud-ettes" lol....interesting thread for sure...Thanks!

Nice suggestion Doris, cool term. I wear the BC SLUT comment as a badge of honor, knowing I am who I am and noone can change that. I have an understanding husband who loves me, so why worry about labels from outsiders who may be jealous of what we have. :clap:

Doris55 said:
Having been labeled as a slut since I was in high school I have heard many definitions of what it means and they may all be correct. To most, a woman that has sex with a lot of men is a slut....by extension, a black cock slut is a woman that has sex with a lot of black men. Having "earned" the 'black cock slut' label forty years ago when interracial sex was not even remotely as accepted as it is now, I don't pay it much heed. I'm always reminded of the old saying that a guy that fucks a lot of women is admired as a 'stud'...but a woman that fucks a lot of men is a 'slut'....maybe we should be called
"stud-ettes" lol....interesting thread for sure...Thanks!

Doris, you're my hero! I love a women who doesn't care what other people think and does what makes her feel good. It's just amazing to me that we still live in a society that judges a women for expressing her sexuality. I just moved from NYC to the south and man ... it's fucked up!!

Ms Golden, be patient there is far more IR going on in the south than you think. You must do some research to find out where you can find what you are looking for, but it is there. We lived in the south for 8 years(if you count New Orleans as part of the rest of the south) and had no problems once we made our presence and intentions known.

Remain proud of the person you are and never let others dictate how you live your life.

You may ask Will and Eve for help since they are from Norht Mississippi.

Best wishes for success !!!!!!

--Kaitlyn and him--

Users who are viewing this thread